Winter Transfer Window Jan 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

Cos he is 6mths away from end of his contract. In fact, only City will pay this kind of money and perhaps United whereas all other teams will probably wait till the summer to snap him up for free but of course free also not really true as a huge signing on package will have to be paid to free player.

Be careful what u dream for. A squad full of Internationals where only 11 can play is difficult to handle n to keep everyone happy esp in WC year, think about 18 first team players is about right and I believe City already has that.

Yup, 30m with 6 mth left. What a good deal. Even for Ox, it was 40m with 12 mth left. How come Ah Seng despite not doing well in terms of results in the recent past, still can help the owners make such $$?

You're absolutely right about keeping them happy.

It is just like ancient Chinese Emperors right? Reportedly imperial palace should have 3000 chiobus, all belonging to him... How the hell to keep everyone happy (and he himself stay healthy) and not fight???  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Quite a few reports emerging that Man City about to offer £30mil for Alexis Sanchez esp with Jesus out for quite awhile. Will Arsenal bite?

Ah Seng won't bite but the owners will ... :secret-laugh:

Quite a few reports emerging that Man City about to offer £30mil for Alexis Sanchez esp with Jesus out for quite awhile. Will Arsenal bite?

So many rumours and one of them was Alexis Sanchez coming to Liverpool also ... :slow:

(edited)

delete

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Cos he is 6mths away from end of his contract. In fact, only City will pay this kind of money and perhaps United whereas all other teams will probably wait till the summer to snap him up for free but of course free also not really true as a huge signing on package will have to be paid to free player.

Be careful what u dream for. A squad full of Internationals where only 11 can play is difficult to handle n to keep everyone happy esp in WC year, think about 18 first team players is about right and I believe City already has that.

Oh yah. Forgotten about the expiring coe...

But I believe MC board ambition is not to only build a team but also an empire. So pep can or maybe forced in a way to keep buying and manage them...

Oh yah. Forgotten about the expiring coe...

But I believe MC board ambition is not to only build a team but also an empire. So pep can or maybe forced in a way to keep buying and manage them...

Ah Seng maybe can ask to pay PQP for 2 years ... :secret-laugh:

Francis Coquelin moves to Valencia for €12mil. Surprised Gunners let him go as he was talked up by Wenger previously as the reason why he didn’t go for more expensive options in CM.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/valencia-complete-coquelin-transfer-and-insert-mega-buyout-clause

Actually didn't see Coquelin much in these 2 seasons... He was injured right? After that, no form?

Is it the current first team very good, or some of these previously 'good' players suddenly become poor?

Francis Coquelin moves to Valencia for €12mil. Surprised Gunners let him go as he was talked up by Wenger previously as the reason why he didn’t go for more expensive options in CM.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/valencia-complete-coquelin-transfer-and-insert-mega-buyout-clause

Ah Seng hay wire leow ...  :wacko: 

In the matter of facts, Ah Seng faces what Liverpool had in years ago..... :wut: 

Good players been taken up by other clubs...  :lll._.: 

Ozil, AS, Theo W, ... etc are targets in this Jan transfer windows...  [sweatdrop] 

Mascherano going to china. pool should get him back. still can play well both as CDM n CB.

abit old leh. our CB and CM quite well stocked already.  

Mascherno good player but definitely past his prime liao.  we shouldn't be too romantic over a ex-player.  

• Praise 1

abit old leh. our CB and CM quite well stocked already.  

Mascherno good player but definitely past his prime liao.  we shouldn't be too romantic over a ex-player.  

Only 33. i tink he is still gd. definitely not for first team, but as a gd backup. but....since pool doesnt believe in CDM, i guess he is not needed.

Only 33. i tink he is still gd. definitely not for first team, but as a gd backup. but....since pool doesnt believe in CDM, i guess he is not needed.

the issue is also cos the way Pool plays.  needs lots of energy and pressing.  Mascherno is a tough tackler but may lack both speed and stamina in this older version of him

he was really good when he played with Alonso as the midfield engine devised by Rafa.  Gerrard on the apex of the midfield 3, which should count itself as one pf the best in world football at that time.   Sadly, Rafa started to rock the boat by attempting to replace Alonso with Gareth Barry (what was he thinking at that time!). Alonso then left for Real and Mascharno was openly courted by Barca and eventually caved in - which brings back memories of Suarez and Coutinho.   

Man United challenging City for Alexis Sanchez signature n could offer Mkhitaryan as part of the package. I can see benefits for both selling n buying clubs in this potential transfer.

Sanchez obviously adds value to the United team as he is a quality player whilst Mkhitaryan is a typical Wenger kind of player n he could be an able replacement for Ozil if he goes. Don’t look too much into Mkhitaryan’s perceived lack of success so far in the EPL cos in my opinion, he is not suited to JM’s style of play n hence his playing time is curtailed n he is expected to play such that his obvious strengths r not fully utilised. Then again I’m not a special one

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4