2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

so if 15k parf will be about 6k based on omv 25k..

that said, perhaps can wait for other pi to bring in freed. i believe the usual pi will gradually bring in, like cartimes, vincar, carlingual, hup long, prime cars, leco. then prices may be slightly more competitive since every pi will test the response due to new model.

was of the impression that  lta take the higher number for the model as the latest emission across the same model moving on. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Does PI's still enjoy the Efficiency Coefficient of 0.92 on carbon emissions?

So the final price quoted by PIs is already has the CEVS deducted?

Just launched already on the used car market... link below.

from the posting, OMV is 23K and CEVS seems to be only 5K. That is why ARF is abt 20K.

The car is as good as brand new with reg date 28 Feb. Maybe case of buyer last minute pull out?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=630290

Ok after analysing the posting, i believe this is Freed petrol not hybrid. The photos posted also does not have the hybrid label on the car.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=628125

This one guarantee hybrid. OMV 25K CEVS 15K ARF 13K. Woah 2 case of buyer last minute cannot afford?

Ok after analysing the posting, i believe this is Freed petrol not hybrid. The photos posted also does not have the hybrid label on the car.

This one guarantee hybrid. OMV 25K CEVS 15K ARF 13K. Woah 2 case of buyer last minute cannot afford?

u rite, n hybrid w 4 disc brakes while petrol is drum brake behind, though i'm unsure if there's diff grade for petrol that will incl diff in brake config..

dunno if it's about affordability cos i went down to autolink n the mandarin gold according to se was standby for collection last weekend.

Neutral Newbie

You might want to PM the bro who start the watsapp chat

Jus back....thanks bro

You might want to PM the bro who start the watsapp chat

Jus back.... thanks bro

does anyone know if it better to get those factory fitted leather seat or have  upholstery dome in Singapore

i've always insisted on factory fitted stuffs, be it interior / exterior fitments. but PI models usually need to indent n pay premium cos of tax n profit margin. ideally, buy from local agent but also factory fitted will be high specs / higher end models. but as u know, currently only bring in SEA models wc MIT or MII - quite disappointing if u ask me.

i think they post at used car section just to create awareness that there's such a car that exists and they are selling it.

I believe those on the used car section are to fish for customer only. the price is either higher that brand new or equal. 

I saw more PIs have begun to bring in the new freed. Wonder if there has been more demands? 

So far I have not seen any new freed on the road yet. Must drive more often...

I saw more PIs have begun to bring in the new freed. Wonder if there has been more demands? 

So far I have not seen any new freed on the road yet. Must drive more often...

so far only saw 1 couple collected pearl white freed fr autolink ubi 2 wks ago.. it's considered a newly launched car here..