2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Worse of all, the EX7 (BASE) is a tin can full of nothing but air!

Its spec might even lose out to the previous generation freed!

I think at this rate Kah needs a rethink of why are they still in the business because their car division is POS other than the Jazz (can get fit unless you need the 1.5 or hybrid) and HRV (can easily get vezel instead).

The problem lies with Honda Product lineup.

This is Honda Msia Lineup. How many is sellable in Sg?

78025C99-E464-4AAB-B32B-6B9716F39D97.thumb.jpeg.8240ee445c351417d898c9cb1a44d9f5.jpeg
What Singaporean want are JDM Honda

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

On 8/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, mikk123 said:

I am speechless. Honda freed 2023 will be unveiled in September in Japan and Singapore AD only started selling the last generation? Is this a rubbish dump? We are beggars, just eat leftovers..... 😁

Sure got blur blur rich men just walk into Kah Motor without looking at the PIs de... How many latest gen Jazz and Civic do we see on the road? Accord LOL no need to even ask the only accords I see are COE ones =D

17 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Sure got blur blur rich men just walk into Kah Motor without looking at the PIs de... How many latest gen Jazz and Civic do we see on the road? Accord LOL no need to even ask the only accords I see are COE ones =D

11th gen accord is rare but managed to see it a few times. Much more likely to see CL7 accords be it the normal one or the euro R ones. Even the 8th or 9 the gen accords there are not that many around. Poor accord sales cannibalized due to trend of pple switching to suvs or people changing to conti sedans instead due to accord high pricing by kah motors also.

Edited by Confusedboi

6 hours ago, mikk123 said:

i thought blur blur rich men always go for BXX and MXXX? Look at our road, one of the richest in the world, but road is filled aged old japan cars and brand new Europeans cars. it shows that rich are getting new cars regularly and poor stuck with their old ride and don't want to let go. 

Maybe my categorization of these men a bit off hahaha! But you get the idea la... These jokers are blur, thats why they will go to Kah Motors to pay a pretty sum to buy the outdated Freed instead of walking to the PIs to get the latest gen/facelift!

On 8/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, mikk123 said:

what Singaporean wants is just a four wheel with a engine that turns. The rest of advanced safety features are completely unnecessary and we can't afford it. 

Its seems like you are saying Singaporean life is worth less than those in emerging market.

😜

Neutral Newbie

Looks like all the Freeders are mainly PHV driver. I saw a lot on the road. Any new driver (personal use) over here?