2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

Neutral Newbie

The more I look at it, the more it resembles a mini Stepwagon. Hmmm....Care to share what is included in the offered price? 

↡ Advertisement

The more I look at it, the more it resembles a mini Stepwagon. Hmmm....Care to share what is included in the offered price? 

Autolink dun offer much one, nett price and standard stuffs. 

It is above 130hp and hence in cat B from what I read.

OMV got nothing to do with COE category.

Honda shuttle is 132bhp and still cat A. How could Freed be cat B?
  • Praise 1

Onemotoring state clearly for BHP more than 130 will fall in Cat B COE. 

I bought my Shuttle this year @Cat A. I don't think our gahmen money is so easy to makan. I seriously doubt Freed is Cat B and if it is, "I don't know what to say". [dizzy]  

If km bring in freed it will be eol for mobilio

Agree, its a Mobilio killer. Does Freed 1.5 has a different engine from Vezel/Jazz/Shuttle, tot they are all same family.

• Praise 2

Last time I was told by friend that this Freed is esp popular with families ferrying old folks in wheelchairs. Cos the height is very elderly friendly n there is space to keep the wheelchair easily.

The new breed of MPVs are either too small ie mid sized ones or the bigger ones whilst good in space is sometimes too high for old folk to climb in.

• Praise 5

So petrol version will fall into Cat A. While hybrid will be Cat B. Difference in Bhp is only 131-124=7.

Make sense to get the petrol version. The Torque is higher too for petrol too.

Too bad both version of fuel tank capacity is only 36L.

Edited by Maxism8
  • Praise 1

Last time I was told by friend that this Freed is esp popular with families ferrying old folks in wheelchairs. Cos the height is very elderly friendly n there is space to keep the wheelchair easily.

The new breed of MPVs are either too small ie mid sized ones or the bigger ones whilst good in space is sometimes too high for old folk to climb in.

The big advantage of Freed now is you wont be associated with U & G cars [rolleyes] and not that common on the road yet.

• Praise 2

Just a matter of time when this new Freed will be one of the hot favorite for U & G too :)

Don't forget the old Freed was used as taxi (light blue and orange, is it Prime?) first in the past and still exists on the roads today. The fact that these 2 economic small MPV make sense for that. Just like I'm seeing more and more 4th Gen Prius/Vezel hybrid/Grace hybrid/Shuttle hybrid/Axio hybrid on the roads used by U & G. no choice la...

• Praise 1

My 1st love...sold my 7yr old Freed away because i manage to sell it the same price i bought it 7 years ago...and i jilted her because of that...ha...

Best car ever especially for family with baby or old folks. Never once let me down

Now i have moved on to Freed bigger brother...Stepwagon Spada...3rd row seats folded flat and flushed with the floor..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2