Android Phones

zipping

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

oh i got screen replacement also but that's cos i dropped it.
From the shop in People's Park centre. No issues at all.

mine was cos the LCD lifespan was ending hahah, changed to a "grade B" replacement which had some minor burn in but otherwise ok, but after awhile couldnt work well again as the change in screen resulted in the connectors failing intermittently, so the screen will have some flashes on and off, decided that it's annoying enough to warrant a change in phone. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, SiLangKia said:

I have dry skin too, i use the facial recognition function more as well as the good old passcode, sometimes still use finger print reader hahaha.

For S-pen, ya la no space to store it but i don't need it (it's an additional optioned must top up). Pity there's no sd card support, cos my S9+ had an SD card which I can't transfer over, went for 512GB as I foresee myself using this for at least 3 years, don't really like to change phones nowadays

My s9+ has only 64gb, so its forever 95-97% full. It's kinda restrictive cos i have to delete the apps or keep it to what i really use. That's one major reason i wanted to change, though i can still live with it. 
My photos and videos are on the sdcard.

If i bought the 256gb version back then, i will be happy waiting until 2022 or later haha

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My s9+ has only 64gb, so its forever 95-97% full. It's kinda restrictive cos i have to delete the apps or keep it to what i really use. That's one major reason i wanted to change, though i can still live with it. 

If i bought the 256gb version back then, i will be happy waiting until 2022 or later haha

Same problem bro hahaha, I had to use SD card cos not enough space, my spotify takes up alot of space cos i download the songs into the app in extreme quality. regretted not getting the 256GB version back in March 2018. Anw, idk if there will be any new Note 21 this year, multiple rumours online that Samsung is shifting focus away from the Nissan Note

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-21-release-date-price-specs-and-leaks

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Same problem bro hahaha, I had to use SD card cos not enough space, my spotify takes up alot of space cos i download the songs into the app in extreme quality. regretted not getting the 256GB version back in March 2018. Anw, idk if there will be any new Note 21 this year, multiple rumours online that Samsung is shifting focus away from the Nissan Note

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-21-release-date-price-specs-and-leaks

there wont be Note 21 this year. Yes, so if wait now is 2022 liao. Theres chip shortage also. So they may wait until 2022 and wait for components to become cheaper.

I wanted the note20 ultra's S-pen feature. Cos only that one has remote shutter control. (I have no maid at home, so easier to take CNY family portrait 😁)

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

20 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

The problem of having too many gfs 😜

• Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

there wont be Note 21 this year. Yes, so if wait now is 2022 liao. Theres chip shortage also. So they may wait until 2022 and wait for components to become cheaper.

I wanted the note20 ultra's S-pen feature. Cos only that one has remote shutter control. (I have no maid at home, so easier to take CNY family portrait 😁)

haha actually note 20 still quite good, if don't mind older model can get that. yeah the chip shortage is really a pain in the ass for everyone🤣

hahaha actually no need remote shutter control can use the hand gesture function to take pictures, i think S9+ alr have haha

4 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

The problem of having too many gfs 😜

not a single one bro, single by choice!

because no choice, nobody want haha

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Blueray said:

am using Xperia Z3 and Z5 now. quite happy.

will use the Z3 until Android 6 is no longer supported,

I started with Acro S I think. Z3, Z5 I went through all. Liked the Z5 compact but mine (more than 1) all died and not worth repairing. I have a huge stack of Sony paperweight. 

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I started with Acro S I think. Z3, Z5 I went through all. Liked the Z5 compact but mine (more than 1) all died and not worth repairing. I have a huge stack of Sony paperweight. 

u like small screens? Iphone 12mini ?

Haha i thought lao hua should want bigger screens.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Lol whats with the fascination with sony.

I've used sony for 2 years before way back when my S3 screen cracked. It's an inferior phone to Samsung in every way even when they were competitive. 

Sony is one of the more uncompetitive phone companies out there. Even the reviewers admitted they gave up reviewing their products. Sony doesn't even ensure there is stock available for purchase on launch. 

If i wanted a cheap phone, i would get a  Poco or Xiaomi Redmi note pro 10 (though it's not 5G capable). Depending on whether u want best overall value, or the fastest snapdragon processor in a budget phone.
Think 5g will need the redmi note 10 lite or something.

Last time I bought aiwa just not to get a Sony..😂

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

The smaller 1 is too small for ppl after 40 y/o.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Mine s9+😄

Screenshot_20210609-152339_Device care.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Mine s9+😄

Screenshot_20210609-152339_Device care.jpg

This is after keeping the app directory clean. I don't play any games on my phone also. Other than sudoku and chess for my kids. 

Screenshot_20210609-152720_ES File Explorer.jpg

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

my Sony is 3/32 with 32GB SD card and I still have capacity after using 3 years.

first time hear spotify can take up so much space :D

its videos and pictures that take up storage space, no ? [sly]

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I like small phones that can be easily slipped into the pocket including shirt pocket. 

But there is no new small format phone being launched anymore. The smallest Sony I bought a few months ago outsizes all my previous phones.

PS. I remove my specs to read close up if needed. So no need to carry big phone as dead weight. 

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Blueray said:

my Sony is 3/32 with 32GB SD card and I still have capacity after using 3 years.

first time hear spotify can take up so much space :D

its videos and pictures that take up storage space, no ? [sly]

he is spotify premium? download to store offline.

Some apps can store stuff off to microSD card. Some cannot. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1