People watching

Extremme

Where are the best places for people watching. Sometimes in this hectic environment, we just want some peace and quiet time to just do nothing but maybe sip a coffee or beer and look at the world pass

Need not be some fancy restaurants or cafes

Edited by Extremme
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

This is good place. Cheap and good.

Pluck in my earphone and just watch the world.

#feelingemo on a rainy day...

28k7dk8.jpg

Edited by Extremme
  • Praise 1

CBD but only on Friday where it is dress down and a lot of OL v generous, give 1/2 ball or more. Lunch time is best, just need to find a decent coffee joint and chill.

Everyday, many places can see people, many people. Buses crowded, lifts crowded, shopping malls crowded, even East Coast Park is crowded during weekends. 

See until sian.

Maybe go somewhere with no people and see other things, like urban decay, nature, the sea, or just new things.  That is more relaxing, less hectic. 

Everyday, many places can see people, many people. Buses crowded, lifts crowded, shopping malls crowded, even East Coast Park is crowded during weekends.

See until sian.

Maybe go somewhere with no people and see other things, like urban decay, nature, the sea, or just new things. That is more relaxing, less hectic.

LCK

Other things, new things [grin]

I do that at my workplace when nothing much going on. See the teenagers having fun, joking around and sometime quarrell with one another, and see the hectic life my colleagues have, running around, doing chores and rushing oblivious to the surrounding. Sometime i swear they think i am weird or a stalker.....

• Praise 2

LCK

Other things, new things [grin]

I suggest mandai cremation. Peaceful and quiet. You can see many people (life) there. Young/old. Rich/poor Reflect on one own life. You can reflect on your own life. Serious.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4