Season Parking near PWC building

Extremme

Hi all,

May I know where is the cheapest season parking near PWC building(Cross Street) .don't mind walking 10mins if it's some distance away.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

10 minutes walk means limited to opposite the building.

10 mins can walk quite a distance. I park at clifford centre and work at MBFC, exactly 10 mins walk.

I usually cross the overhead bridge to OUE, go down the under pass and walk towards MBFC.

• Praise 1

Hi.ive just gotten a COE car today. The dealer ask me to register my IU unit. Can i know the registration is for what purpose? Is it for season parking?

• Praise 1

10 mins can walk quite a distance. I park at clifford centre and work at MBFC, exactly 10 mins walk.

I usually cross the overhead bridge to OUE, go down the under pass and walk towards MBFC.

Depends on your pace too.

Different people have different paces and covering different distances.  [laugh]

Depends on your pace too.

Different people have different paces and covering different distances. [laugh]

Think right now what it matters is to find a season parking haha

People park complex, Hong Lim complex still ok

Able to get season parking at people park complex and hong lim complex? Thought all buildings in town area , their season parking very popular de, even you have money to pay also cannot get a lot?!

Able to get season parking at people park complex and hong lim complex? Thought all buildings in town area , their season parking very popular de, even you have money to pay also cannot get a lot?!

Got money to pay but cannot get lot? Surely not here la.

More like not enough money to pay.

10 mins walk consider not that far la, although sometimes it depends on the individual person and weather also. If raining day or on a very hot day, 10 mins walk is far. Anyway, if you include the 10 mins walk into your everyday routine, it is not far at all.  [:p]

Hi all,

May I know where is the cheapest season parking near PWC building(Cross Street) .don't mind walking 10mins if it's some distance away.

Prudential tower $360.. Cheap enough?

Can share how much is Clifford centre? My new office at chevron house

Hi.ive just gotten a COE car today. The dealer ask me to register my IU unit. Can i know the registration is for what purpose? Is it for season parking?

If you have season parking with HDB or your office building and the car park uses Electronic Parking you have to inform them so that they can detect your car at the barrier. 

If you have season parking with HDB or your office building and the car park uses Electronic Parking you have to inform them so that they can detect your car at the barrier.

How do i inform them? Thru online possible?