Recommendation for good speaker

Josho

Hello fellows, 

Are there any good speakers for a recommendation? 

Can name me a few of brand?

I preferred good speakers, not the super high-end type (e.g. audiophile) because I do not intend to put the woofer in my car anymore as I need the space. So when I have the low taken away, I need to get a replacement to cover it. 

Again, I do not that super low end as well. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hello fellows, 

I preferred good speakers, not the super high-end type (e.g. audiophile) because I do not intend to put the woofer in my car anymore as I need the space. So when I have the low taken away, I need to get a replacement to cover it. 

s-l225.jpg

1682224-vifa-car-speaker-system-cs-2399-

Hello fellows,

You need an amp to bring out the sound from good speakers.How
  • Praise 1

ever thought of installing those underseat woofer instead of using component speakers only?

Saw quite a few underseat woofer. is it as good? 

s-l225.jpg

1682224-vifa-car-speaker-system-cs-2399-

Sweet, this is very helpful.

You need an amp to bring out the sound from good speakers.How

Of course, of course. Amp is a sure thing. That's why I didn't write it down as I know it required it. =)

Sweet, this is very helpful.

Of course, of course. Amp is a sure thing. That's why I didn't write it down as I know it required it. =)

And use good soundproofing materials. Stp is the choice

Personally I have not tried any before, but I'm planning to get one when my new ride is here.

Alternatively, I saw people selling subwoofer that were installed in the spare tyre compartment seems quite a good method.

I gotta 研究研究 more first~

Personally I have not tried any before, but I'm planning to get one when my new ride is here.

Alternatively, I saw people selling subwoofer that were installed in the spare tyre compartment seems quite a good method.

I gotta 研究研究 more first~

I would prefer to have the spare tyre tho. 

Apparently, my ride is Honda Freed, so there is only 1 space, that is at the back. But i need it to load items when I deliver stuff.

If not, I would really want to have a woofer, if not I will not ask for better audio speaker so 'enjoy' haha

The car is the worse acoustic "room".

As we get older, the high frequencies become less audio~able.

How often do you spend in the car?

Add-ons put a strain on the stock battery.

Upgrade their cost are they worth the amount of dollars spent.

If you modify too much will it make difficult to sell next time.

My humble opinion is unless your stock audio is really bad, upgrade is sensible.

We should not confuse with people who have passion for ice.

• Praise 6

My humble opinion. Sound is rather relative to each individuals. My friend commented my stock system sounds better than his 15k upgrade, while I feel that my wife's car is better than mine. Also stock.

For me, I would just change the stock paper speakers to a better ones.

Again, your ear and mine and others are different. So, you happy can liao.

• Praise 5

Not wrong, not wrong. I know where you are coming from because I was in an audio industry before. =)

Some stock may sound nicer than tuned audio mainly because people have different taste. To enjoy audio, it is very personal. If the friend is not enjoying, it is because the setting isn't right for him in the beginning. 

• Praise 1

I would prefer to have the spare tyre tho. 

Apparently, my ride is Honda Freed, so there is only 1 space, that is at the back. But i need it to load items when I deliver stuff.

If not, I would really want to have a woofer, if not I will not ask for better audio speaker so 'enjoy' haha

The sub that I mentioned was not to replace your whole spare tyre, it was designed to fit into the space available found in your spare tyre compartment. perhaps you can look for 备胎 低音炮 in taobao see ~

The sub that I mentioned was not to replace your whole spare tyre, it was designed to fit into the space available found in your spare tyre compartment. perhaps you can look for 备胎 低音炮 in taobao see ~

Oh i see. 

Thanks, thanks. Too bad, my spare is below my car. lol.

For my Current ride, using Focal K2P and Morel Maximo.

Previous rides, previous CDT speakers and Rainbow...

IMO, I still prefer the European's made, than the rest of the worlds.

Again, this is my own preference. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged

juz enquired a component speakers that could be nicely mounted onto the A-pillar,

bringing the high and mid nearer to our ears ...costs $2k  [sweatdrop]

My humble opinion. Sound is rather relative to each individuals. My friend commented my stock system sounds better than his 15k upgrade, while I feel that my wife's car is better than mine. Also stock.

For me, I would just change the stock paper speakers to a better ones.

Again, your ear and mine and others are different. So, you happy can liao.

True dat. Previous amp set up slightly lose out to my current non amp aftermkt spkrs. Besides the woofer cone, tweeter n it's crossover r equally critical I've learned. Rear spkr oso got lower watt than front w similar freq response to sound more uniform within car cabin. Added active sub woofer to compliment optimum bass.
  • Praise 1

juz enquired a component speakers that could be nicely mounted onto the A-pillar,

bringing the high and mid nearer to our ears ...costs $2k [sweatdrop]

All depend on your ears

A fren spent a lot and bought all the best brands and no one wanted to sit the back seat of his car. Sound too boomy.

It's not only the equipment it's also the tuning.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2