Skills development fund

Sdf4786k

as an old man, I am keen to re skill and re learn to be prepared for the possible disruption in my job.

Anyone here have taken the opportunity the govt has provided in terms of Cybersecurity and is there a list of the organisation that is keen to soak up the graduate after taking the course?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Take it as a hobby, for leisure, for knowledge, but never with the intention for job or next job. If it helps in your job/turn out to be of help, it's a bonus.

Once you reached 39 here, you are considered senior/elder. First letter you receive is none other than...

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

there are some interesting one but transitioning from one job to another is a risk unless its a sunset industry.

Yet ,I see skill future have manufacturing skills learning in there, Wonder what advance mfg will be taught.

Yes, you can. It's highly subsidized.

Hearsay emphasis is more on hygiene and less on techniques, more on western style of soothing massage than traditional tui nah massage.

Now that this industry is full of foreigners, I don't see why locals would want to take it up.

can i use skillfuture to learn massage? lol

Take it as a hobby, for leisure, for knowledge, but never with the intention for job or next job. If it helps in your job/turn out to be of help, it's a bonus.

Once you reached 39 here, you are considered senior/elder. First letter you receive is none other than...

You are right

I am 40+ and more office people treat me nice

Last time very few people treat me that nice

But I nice guy, I treat everyone with the best of intention and respect

I can only pray people don’t take advantage of me

• Praise 1

as an old man, I am keen to re skill and re learn to be prepared for the possible disruption in my job.

Anyone here have taken the opportunity the govt has provided in terms of Cybersecurity and is there a list of the organisation that is keen to soak up the graduate after taking the course?

You can try CC. I took up my korean language course in CC using skillsfuture credit. Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 2

Recent report, someone bought a lousy tablet for s$5 cash and s$450 deducted from myskillfuture.

This case already reported in the news. The person whom transacted this deal sure deep trouble.

Anyone here have taken the opportunity the govt has provided in terms of Cybersecurity and is there a list of the organisation that is keen to soak up the graduate after taking the course?

I knew ITsec will be a big thing more than 10yrs ago, so I took a prof diploma in IT sec at 2006.

But... No one want to employ me becos I dun have working experience in IT security despite working in IT for many yrs.   [smallcry]

Skills future? I going to learn basic dog grooming for fun.

I know basic dog grooming!

Used to be in dog unit.  [:p]

• Praise 2

extra $1000 to pump petrol .... huat ah!

thanksssss

Not everyone knows about this but if you complete the course, you can apply for a cash award. Certificate = $200 and Diploma and above = $1000.

These courses must be endorsed by WSQ.

Edited by Wt_know

never use skills future account before, dunno if the $500 is a one time thingy or given annually.

If so I might as well use it to learn dog grooming and maybe get a bag of dog food in the process.

↡ Advertisement