VICOM / STA sticker

SGCMHello

Twincharged

The only 2 test that work are the side slip and the brake test. Everything else is useless! The people running the test are just as useless!

The vehicle engineering at LTA is just as useless.

Someone posted in Facebook that vicom refused to pass his S2000 because his rear number place did not have screws to screw it down. It was double side taped. It’s funny that they think that double side tape is ok to hold the much heavier IU with less surface area for the tape than a plastic license plate.

I guess they just wanted to find an excuse to fine him. There were 2 LTA engineering guys there and when questioned what rule was broken, they also hem and hawed!

https://www.facebook.com/uberkai/posts/10155554774076896

But IU is in the car but license plate is outside the car ma.

↡ Advertisement

Don’t know if they dare to put stickers on someone’s Bentley or RR or those $1m++ cars - the owners damn particular 1; Wait later they will bill the inspection center for special removal charges from car saloon restoration blah blah blah with lawyer letter..... this type of owners all daring one

Edited by BanCoe

VICOM/STA should promote "Spotted the Decal" Lucky Draw,1 week 50 Winners of $50 Petrol Prize,then i think most of them will stick on their Car.

Same as some car distributors like C&C who vandalise the rear windscreen with a “Serviced in 2018” sticker on your windscreen which sticks like superglue leaving sticky residue when removed.

Guess just a old legacy to paste the sticker majiam "signed off" whenever complete a job.

I tear it off on the spot and throw outside the bin after I collect the paper cert.