2018! Are we in recession?

Cheesey74

Agree. Too much being paid to top execs who are doing a lot of high level talks. Operationalising takes a lot more details and processes which will reveal the incompetencies. All the strategies talk are really superficially high level.

Totally agree with this. Used to wk with an Ang-Mo MNC. All the Ang-mos including the Spore local directors always meeting and meeting. Flying here and there attending exhibitions, Project meeting and then the local Managers like us do all the sales closing and operational work tat is actually keeping the company alive.

All the strategies are really basic and not practical. These directors really seldom on the job with minimum experience. Yrs later I left the company and soon after company bankrupt and bought over by another Ang-mo company. Ang-mos go bk to their country got another jobs and the Spore directors became jobless and MIA. 

• Praise 3

amdk ... posted to spore

drive porky ... lim red wine and stay in condo

some continue to support orchard tower economy ... lol

• Praise 3

Totally agree with this. Used to wk with an Ang-Mo MNC. All the Ang-mos including the Spore local directors always meeting and meeting. Flying here and there attending exhibitions, Project meeting and then the local Managers like us do all the sales closing and operational work tat is actually keeping the company alive.

All the strategies are really basic and not practical. These directors really seldom on the job with minimum experience. Yrs later I left the company and soon after company bankrupt and bought over by another Ang-mo company. Ang-mos go bk to their country got another jobs and the Spore directors became jobless and MIA.

I used to work in regional office of FI.

1 of my previous regional CFO has been promoted to Global CFO.

high ses elite spotted ... [laugh]

I used to work in regional office of FI.
1 of my previous regional CFO has been promoted to Global CFO.

Turbocharged

Agree. Too much being paid to top execs who are doing a lot of high level talks. Operationalising takes a lot more details and processes which will reveal the incompetencies. All the strategies talk are really superficially high level.

this can be easily seen from the recent world cup. did teams with the most expensive players win the cup? soccer is about team work, same as any organization. 

it is crazy to be paying people a few millions a year whilst others are struggling with less than $1k a month. while I can agree the best brain should be compensated but very often, they are nobody without the backing of the organization they represent. the rich, poor gap is just too much. greed is the word. 

• Praise 2

this can be easily seen from the recent world cup. did teams with the most expensive players win the cup? soccer is about team work, same as any organization. 

it is crazy to be paying people a few millions a year whilst others are struggling with less than $1k a month. while I can agree the best brain should be compensated but very often, they are nobody without the backing of the organization they represent. the rich, poor gap is just too much. greed is the word. 

The higher the position, the easier the person can be replaced!

The CEO/Chairman is the easiest to be replaced.

Just look at country PM/Presidents, suka suka changed/replaced, live goes on, sometimes even better.

The CEO/Chairman is the easiest to be replaced.

• Praise 2

got money got talk

but smrt said cannot find brilliant ceo leh

Because got powerful shareholder. CEO want to do thing must ask for approval. [laugh]
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

This is the reality of the corporate world.

Want the best in corporate life, only way is to climb up.

That was past tense.

I am following T2 footstep now.

Searching for wipe table lobang

No more sell insurance?
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

have to correct you regarding your WC comment...

post-195148-0-86829600-1532612356_thumb.jpg

(edited)

That was past tense.

I am following T2 footstep now.

Searching for wipe table lobang

Siang kah pager?

I very long no wipe already, Brother

Life quite hard

Moreover just dowgraded to a small condo.

KNS, even my daughter joked that she is sleeping in a toilet becos her bedroom now is as small as her toilet previously.

Haiz......

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

Siang kah pager?

I very long no wipe already, Brother

Life quite hard

Moreover just dowgraded to a small condo.

KNS, even my daughter joked that she is sleeping in a toilet becos her bedroom now is as small as her toilet previously.

Haiz......

My life also very hard.

Luckily, i have no mortgage for my HDB.

What risk of recession? I see the property thread that ppl run out of names and bank don't loan them to buy more. Sami recession?

(edited)

My life also very hard.

Luckily, i have no mortgage for my HDB.

Well done!

But you have a mortgage for your watten estate semiD?

Edited by Throttle2

What risk of recession? I see the property thread that ppl run out of names and bank don't loan them to buy more. Sami recession?

It wont be very long now when we see who is naked, with the tide down.

Huat ah!

↡ Advertisement