2018! Are we in recession?

Cheesey74

Judging from the recent TV ads on how PAP has built the nation's infrastructure and the use of dunno who influencers, seems that a big tax hike is coming our way...

gotta tighten the belts!

post-167240-0-75696000-1516698708.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2

We seem to be moving from a ownself take care of ownself philosophy to a more tax and welfare model. The skill future, medishield, pinoneer generation, Chas all not cheap...

Taxes increasing so economy must be good.

Oh wait... they don't care if good or bad [laugh] [laugh]

What a way to spend CNY..

this budget is on 19 Feb...totally takes away the festive cheer...no God of Fortune..only Mr Heng and his merry band of influncers.. [bigcry]

We seem to be moving from a ownself take care of ownself philosophy to a more tax and welfare model. The skill future, medishield, pinoneer generation, Chas all not cheap...

The worst thing is that we get ripped off big time due to cheats and fruadulent claims

• Praise 1

give chance already ... you can buy all CNY goodies before GST is raised [sly]

better go cheong chinatown to buy bak kwa and pineapple tarts ...

What a way to spend CNY..

this budget is on 19 Feb...totally takes away the festive cheer...no God of Fortune..only Mr Heng and his merry band of influncers.. [bigcry]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

uuhhh....I don't know about you guys, but I know prices of EVERYTHING is UP except my pay!!! 

Am having light lunch nowadays, just bread and tea so that I can still afford to drive my car...and come in here to give my 0.0002 cents of s#$% read some nice write ups by all bros here.. 

heard from my Malaysian colleagues that their side more cham...

over here, fresh grads earn S$3k, $5 still can eat wanton mee and kopi

over there, fresh grads earn RM2k, RM5 cannot eat anything reasonable liao... wanton mee and kopi will cost RM8

• Praise 2

heard from my Malaysian colleagues that their side more cham...

over here, fresh grads earn S$3k, $5 still can eat wanton mee and kopi

over there, fresh grads earn RM2k, RM5 cannot eat anything reasonable liao... wanton mee and kopi will cost RM8

But hor their houses and cars dirt cheap?

• Praise 2

it is definitely not going to be easier in singapore but we have to survive. i am sure we can make it but need to out in extra hours.

it all boils down to quality of life. got money king, no money high class slave.

The worst thing is that we get ripped off big time due to cheats and fruadulent claims

It was not due to cheats and fraudulent claims......

It was 100% due to incompetent, bo chap, zero accountability and overpaid administrators of the schemes.

• Praise 6

tiagong from a couple of mcfers petrochemicals will be down to the bottom this year

[dizzy]:o

Once petrocmical down it will has direct impact on other industry as well.

If u think u huats means huats..

If U have negative thoughts, every year will be recession year..

End of the day, be positive n the huats will be with u...

Yes..we need to be positive every year as long as we are still able to bring home the bread.

The important part is not to touch or even start to set aside some saving.

It was not due to cheats and fraudulent claims......

It was 100% due to incompetent, bo chap, zero accountability and overpaid administrators of the schemes.

Hoseyliao, today in parliament !

Tharman should be PM ya! On the ball

post-167240-0-29013800-1516720106_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 2

walao eh ... how much to hold a parliament session with less than 10 people?

Why not? Everything is already decided. When they need the votes, they will just call everyone back from the lounge to come put in tbe numbers.
  • Praise 2

Why not? Everything is already decided. When they need the votes, they will just call everyone back from the lounge to come put in tbe numbers.

In that case, why bother wasting taxpayers monies paying them millions every year?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1