Would u buy a car without test drive?

Soya

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesn’t allow a test drive until you’ve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesn’t allow a test drive until you’ve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

I brought new car twice without test drive. But for used cars, must test drive before buy or better still drive to your trusted mechanic to check the car before buying. If the dealer don't allow test drive, just walk away.

• Praise 8

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesnât allow a test drive until youâve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

Used car definitely must test drive.

New B&B car however imo don't need any test drive. Review/hearsay should be sufficient. Unless going for those superb car.

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesnât allow a test drive until youâve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

Did it for a new car once. For my hyundai accent manual. Cos I really wanted a manual car but they don't have one for test drive (don't want to test the auto cos it's not the real feel).

Used car cannot test drive? Ask the dealer to fly kite...

Thatz PA.

Got ask why cannot? And the reason given?

Management unit. PA 100% guarantees its mileage and condition. 1 year full warranty after purchase.

My last 4 cars, new and used never had a test drive at all. Only allowed to seat inside and feel the space.

Seriously you bought a used car without test drive ? I'm shocked... [shocked]

Wow....surprised that so many MCFers actually buy car without test drive

It’s not just whether got warranty or not but rather if it drives well or not

On a few occasions when the paper specs & review look alright n am considering buying. But the test drive turns out to be quite a disappointment instead

And there were also occasions that I didn’t think much of the car but the test drive proved me wrong

Used car do need to test drive. Wind down the window and off the radio listen to the car Engine (feel).

New car? If that B&B car a mere few minutes of test driving can make you feel the different than better don't touch that brand. New car you just need to adapt your style. It will probably take a few days.

• Praise 1

if new, depends on what car. If family car, going to the showroom n let everyone sit in, check out the available space is enough.

but if looking for performance cars or sporty saloons and u have a few u already shortlisted, then for sure you would want to test drive.

If buy used, bring it to a workshop for a checkup & test drive by mechanic is better than self test drive

Seriously you bought a used car without test drive ? I'm shocked... [shocked]

Why not?

My i45 was used. And never had any problems at all. Drove all the way to Penang twice and nothing wrong with it. Got it when it was 2 years old. Sold it at 6.5 years old.

Current car also used and no test drive. PA changed a few stuff for me out of warranty.

All i need is to feel the interior space of the car. This is the utmost important criteria for me. Big size need big space. Jumping from one sedan to another sedan, the drive is more or less the same.

cannot test don't buy loh.

i had a dealer also tell me, sorry ah but if not really confirmed then don't test, we discuss the terms first, if agreeable then we test..

i told him sure ok, sat in the car, touched whatever I wanted, then left.

bought a brand new car from Nissan after that.

↡ Advertisement