What camera is good in catching car scratcher

SGCMHello

My advise, when you park, make sure that opposite your car are some cars facing yours.

Take down their numbers and when spotted your car being scratched, approach those cars owner for their cam recoding..   [sly]

but not all cars have 24/7 recording.. Its best to find out which cars have their cams working 24/7 and park opposite them. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I live on the second floor and have a CCTV pointing towards the car park right below. My car is always parked in certain lots within the range of the night vision . . I think is 10 meters (?) 

• Praise 2

I live on the second floor and have a CCTV pointing towards the car park right below. My car is always parked in certain lots within the range of the night vision . . I think is 10 meters (?) 

You didn't complete the sentence. :we-all-gonna-die:

Pointing below at the staircase cos got lover-birds happening nightly ..... [laugh]

Bangala & maid or ah toing bu & ah toing ... [sly]

• Praise 1

You didn't complete the sentence. :we-all-gonna-die:

Pointing below at the staircase cos got lover-birds happening nightly ..... [laugh]

Bangala & maid or ah toing bu & ah toing ... [sly]

Aiyoh , you don;t  say . . . many many years ago got this van parked just below kept bouncing up and down.  [laugh]

• Praise 2

waaaaa u stay in GCB ! Rich man  :D  

ur CCTV at nite clear enough ? 4K ?

• Praise 2

waaaaa u stay in GCB ! Rich man  :D  

ur CCTV at nite clear enough ? 4K ?

GCB where got need CCTV one? 

My HDB neighborhood here got quite a few siao langs going round scratching cars  -_-

GCB where got need CCTV one? 

My HDB neighborhood here got quite a few siao langs going round scratching cars  -_-

I think u got it the other way round bro ...

GCB then got CCTV , HDB dont have. But if u wan to catch siao lang , CCTV sure helps. 

I ever report police as my plants kept getting stolen , those NPC told me even got video also no use unless that person stay in the same area. Meaning if the bugger is from somewhere else , knn the NPC will be swiping fly .   :lll._.:

• Praise 3

I think u got it the other way round bro ...

GCB then got CCTV , HDB dont have. But if u wan to catch siao lang , CCTV sure helps.

I ever report police as my plants kept getting stolen , those NPC told me even got video also no use unless that person stay in the same area. Meaning if the bugger is from somewhere else , knn the NPC will be swiping fly . :lll._.:

On the contrary the cctv main aim and sole aim is to catch ah long and major crimes. Losing plants consider petty thief.
  • Praise 1

On the contrary the cctv main aim and sole aim is to catch ah long and major crimes. Losing plants consider petty thief.

Those plants very dear to me hor
  • Praise 4

unfortunately, the CCTV is not used to catch culprit for mischief like stolen slippers or slippers that are thrown downstairs.

See where I am heading with this conversation?

[laugh]

Police won't bother?

No wonder people take to social media to shame instead then.

All those install CCTV are misled?

>

• Praise 1

(edited)

PF5q96Zl.png

This would be good to catch anti social acts.

4p9Q6zUl.png

Apart from parking in bright spot, away from strange cars, in front of other cars with cams (hopefully with parking mode enabled) and SPF working harder?

>

>

Edited by 5kylark

unfortunately, the CCTV is not used to catch culprit for mischief like stolen slippers or slippers that are thrown downstairs.

See where I am heading with this conversation?

[laugh]

Dont wear slipper, change to leather shoes.

That means need to locate the owner of other vehicle and also some mischief is intentionally make It look accidental.

>

Let me know if anyone needs help, I can volunteer my car to fix camera.
↡ Advertisement