Formula 1 (2018)

Wt_know

no more AMDL grid girls ... [furious]

you took away the orgasmistic V8 sound and now the girls too ... what-the-fish ... [hur]

pretty sure will flip prata later [laugh]

let's call a spade a spade

big neh neh + long legs + sports car = perfect formula

it's not a disrespect to girl ... it's a RESPECT ... guys knee went soft ... lol

post-7984-0-54134100-1517449777_thumb.jpg

post-7984-0-31138400-1517449782_thumb.jpg

post-7984-0-35915900-1517449786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Really can't stand this kind of nonsensical PC crap. I am pretty sure the grid gals are very happpy and flattered to be grid gals. Nobody forced them. What is so wrong to add some glamour and "softness" to a male-dominated sport?

Next thing you know car shows also won't have models anymore. In fact should just stop the whole modelling industry.

Eagerly looking forward to 26th Feb when the teams will begin their testing. Very keen to know the pecking order! 

Charles Leclerc is the driver I will be watching out for.

Australia

1, Lewis

2. Kimi

3. Vet

4. Max

5, Mag

6. Roman

Lewis is blisteringly quick, seems like it's another 1 horse run this year, though I hope the car will continue to be a temperamental diva this year to put some sparkle back into the championship. We shall see in 1 hour's time!

Lewis is blisteringly quick, seems like it's another 1 horse run this year, though I hope the car will continue to be a temperamental diva this year to put some sparkle back into the championship. We shall see in 1 hour's time!

Yeah, Lewis got the skill and the machine and is able to find speed and grip at places on the tarmac others can't. Man to beat.

Hopefully no team orders for Kimi today.

Looks like this year will be 4 x champion vs 4 x champion.

Wonder if Alonso will be able to trouble Red Bull as the season progresses. Red Bull seems to have fallen further behind Merc and Ferrari.

Looks like this year will be 4 x champion vs 4 x champion.

Wonder if Alonso will be able to trouble Red Bull as the season progresses. Red Bull seems to have fallen further behind Merc and Ferrari.

Yeah! Hope this challenge will continue!

I don't think McLaren is even up to Renault or Haas in terms of speed, not to mention RB. We should hear Alonso ranting soon..

↡ Advertisement