Formula 1 (2018)

Wt_know

Hello all F1 fans on here.

I recently went to Singapore in September for a holiday with family. It was amazing, I went to many tourist attractions including Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens (A world heritage site). However my favourite place was buying my first ever F1 Ticket for the Formula 1 event. I brought my F1 ticket in Singapore and I have been a Formula 1 fan for a very long time. I had an amazing time attending this event in central Singapore and I made a YouTube video about my F1 experience in that city. I wanted to share that F1 experience with you on here so here is my F1 YouTube video in Singapore 2018, Enjoy smile.gifsmile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ait4LGoIAnU&t=21s

Edited by TheCarrotNinja
  • Praise 1

Hello all F1 fans on here.

I recently went to Singapore in September for a holiday with family. It was amazing, I went to many tourist attractions including Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens (A world heritage site). However my favourite place was buying my first ever F1 Ticket for the Formula 1 event. I brought my F1 ticket in Singapore and I have been a Formula 1 fan for a very long time. I had an amazing time attending this event in central Singapore and I made a YouTube video about my F1 experience in that city. I wanted to share that F1 experience with you on here so here is my F1 YouTube video in Singapore 2018, Enjoy smile.gifsmile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ait4LGoIAnU&t=21s

Hello. A new and updated video: 

Hey, guys. Haven't seen F1 for ages, who is at the top now? Both teams and drivers. Was total Ferrari fan, watching Schumaher's and Barichello's victories. Such a nostalgia to read all u wrote above. 

Now F1 has become completely different, very different races on very different cars. In new turbo era Mersedes made much better than others engine, so they took full domination until the last season, kind of concurention was made up only by Ferrari and RedBull. Regarding the pilots, Hamilton and Vettel are most noticeable, although there are some more young talents. In general F1 become much more boring, so a lots of the fans are nostalgic with you!

↡ Advertisement