Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

For those interested in Bezza like me, I suggest you go down to AD to take a look, and if you saw other cars like Honda City or Jazz and compared with Bezza, there is almost 0 chance you will buy a Bezza because it is just really basic and plain looking on both outside and inside, but it is spacious for interior and car boot.

Also for Bezza at 57.8k now, it is just marketing gimmick, it is not the actual value, the sales rep mentioned they will only bid COE up to 24K, (as of 25th Jan 2019), she said can top up additional 5K and will refund additional amount after get the COE, the correct value of the car should be around 59.8k-61.8k.

• Praise 3

For those interested in Bezza like me, I suggest you go down to AD to take a look, and if you saw other cars like Honda City or Jazz and compared with Bezza, there is almost 0 chance you will buy a Bezza because it is just really basic and plain looking on both outside and inside, but it is spacious for interior and car boot.

Also for Bezza at 57.8k now, it is just marketing gimmick, it is not the actual value, the sales rep mentioned they will only bid COE up to 24K, (as of 25th Jan 2019), she said can top up additional 5K and will refund additional amount after get the COE, the correct value of the car should be around 59.8k-61.8k.

They only bid coe up to 24k and car price is around 60k? I wonder who will want to buy since AD seems like not interested in selling? Lol.

They only bid coe up to 24k and car price is around 60k? I wonder who will want to buy since AD seems like not interested in selling? Lol.

Yes, for car price of 57.8k now, sales rep upfront said they only bid up to 24k for 6 times, if you really keen, top up 2k more, best is give them 5k more, so sure can get it and refund the rest back to you.

But really if you go see Bezza and then go see Jazz or Honda City, you won't go back to buy Bezza anymore.  Just personal experience...lol.

• Praise 1

Yes, for car price of 57.8k now, sales rep upfront said they only bid up to 24k for 6 times, if you really keen, top up 2k more, best is give them 5k more, so sure can get it and refund the rest back to you.

But really if you go see Bezza and then go see Jazz or Honda City, you won't go back to buy Bezza anymore. Just personal experience...lol.

For that price, one can buy hyundai accent. Now it's low 60k. I think it's really not bad.
  • Praise 3

For that price, one can buy hyundai accent. Now it's low 60k. I think it's really not bad.

Can also buy attrage at this price.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Now -

Attrage $59,900

Bezza $58,800

But engine wise, Bezza wins with it's 1300cc 4 cylinder 16V Toyota engine compared to Attrage's 1200cc 3 cylinder 12 V

• Praise 1

Anyone visit Honda AD or PI today? I wanna compare Jazz 1.3 vs Jazz 1.5 vs Fit 1.3 price and package. Saw Jazz reduced by 6k. Looking for 2nd car, no need so fancy..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

For me the best car is Toyota it is more security and comfortable car for me.

But Toyota carries an unjustified premium on their cars, whereby the Thai QC is no longer the same as those assembled in Japan.

The base model Toyota Vios and Altis are going at $77K and $91K respectively.

For this money, your choices of more robust cars are endless.

• Praise 3

I recently got a 9 month old Skoda Rapid from Volkswagen pre-owned. Depreciates at 7k/year.

Was thinking of Jazz but this car is more spacious and has all the bells and whistles of a top end car. Apple car play/Android, auto headlights, Bluetooth, fog lights front and back, daytime running lights, parking sensors, cruise control, tire pressure monitor. 1.0L turbo engine sips petrol too. No more new ones but they may have similar almost new low mileage management units to sell

• Praise 2

I recently got a 9 month old Skoda Rapid from Volkswagen pre-owned. Depreciates at 7k/year.

Was thinking of Jazz but this car is more spacious and has all the bells and whistles of a top end car. Apple car play/Android, auto headlights, Bluetooth, fog lights front and back, daytime running lights, parking sensors, cruise control, tire pressure monitor. 1.0L turbo engine sips petrol too. No more new ones but they may have similar almost new low mileage management units to sell

got 1.4 now

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=12266

More expensive and probably less fuel efficient. The 1.0L turbo DSG engine is the same one used in the Volkswagen family - Audi A3, VW Polo and Golf

Sure. I don't have high mileage so FC is not really much within my consideration (as long as within the average/median band)

↡ Advertisement