Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

But Toyota carries an unjustified premium on their cars, whereby the Thai QC is no longer the same as those assembled in Japan.

The base model Toyota Vios and Altis are going at $77K and $91K respectively.

For this money, your choices of more robust cars are endless.

Buy Koreans if budget is an issue. Toyota is premium jap brand in spore

if kena accident, this car n the driver will not survive a high impact.

Diana also did not survived....

Hearsay only or you own one?

I am driving Perodua Bezza now. It is a Toyota with Perodua badge.

• Praise 1

For me the best car is Toyota it is more security and comfortable car for me.

Sigh...

Thread is talk abt best budget car, not brand and Toyota is so expensive.

I don't understand what u meant by more security?

Toyota cars comfortable?

So many errors in a short sentence. Can't expect much from a TL

Mitsubishi atrage (spelling could be wrong)

Heard its going at 59.9K recently. Should be economical with decent space and fuel economy.

Reliability I dont know but I previously own Mitsubishi lancer for 10 years. problem free for 1st 7 years, thereafter its just wear and tear stuff till scrap. I think Atrage would not be too far off in terms of reliability.

• Praise 1

Diana also did not survived....

I am driving Perodua Bezza now. It is a Toyota with Perodua badge.

Yup sometimes its a Perodua with Toyota badge too.

Toyota Etios.  [thumbsup]

:D

Toyota-Etios-1-630x365.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Why would one want to spend $77K on a Toyota Vios 1.5 when  Perodua Bezza 1.3 costs $57,800, when both share similar engines - the Beza in a detuned 1.3l

Edited by Vinceng

Why would one want to spend $77K on a Toyota Vios 1.5 when Perodua Bezza 1.3 costs $57,800, when both share similar engines - the Beza in a detuned 1.3l

Parf is diff

Vio interior looks better

Bezza 1.3auto gear 4At only

Despite all that, I still don't think vios is worth buying. Cause I really find the current vios damn ugly

Supersonic

Parf is diff

Despite all that, I still don't think vios is worth buying. Cause I really find the current vios damn ugly

Think previous gen vios even more ugly than the current vios.

Think previous gen vios even more ugly than the current vios. ð

I don't know.

I think the fl axio n this vios r on par. Don't know which joker designed this car

(edited)

Why would one want to spend $77K on a Toyota Vios 1.5 when Perodua Bezza 1.3 costs $57,800, when both share similar engines - the Beza in a detuned 1.3l

Maybe can go Malaysia and tune it up too?

Parf is diff

Current gen vios was a good price when borneo lelong at 69k for base model, omv is reasonable too.

Anything above 70k for this base vios is a rip off, doesnt have knock down rear seats, need to pay for leather seats blahblah. The interior looks super old school too.

Better off spending 60k on the attrage if budget is a concern. Cheap and decent point A to B car, smack the accelerator and try hitting 100kmh, the car will give you a free feeling of how its like to ride a boat, vomit inducing ride with the super soft suspensions that makes you feel like the car is flying off (loud engine vroom vroom included!)

Edited by makeanewcall

Maybe can go Malaysia and tune it up too?

Current gen vios was a good price when borneo lelong at 69k for base model, omv is reasonable too.

Anything above 70k for this base vios is a rip off, doesnt have knock down rear seats, need to pay for leather seats blahblah. The interior looks super old school too.

Better off spending 60k on the attrage if budget is a concern. Cheap and decent point A to B car, smack the accelerator and try hitting 100kmh, the car will give you a free feeling of how its like to ride a boat, vomit inducing ride with the super soft suspensions that makes you feel like the car is flying off (loud engine vroom vroom included!)

This is why u hardly see this car otr.

<70k one can have several good choices, n I don't understand y anyone would want a vios

↡ Advertisement