Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

You mean Toyota inside all hard plastic and boring specs? I guess people buy Toyota is more for the reliability and overall drive experience?

I don't think those Thai made cars r good in handling. More of the reliability which they think Toyota is the only reliable car in this world

I support Thai and Malaysian cars like Attrage and Bezza as best budget cars.

I also like Thai and Malaysian ladies.

:D

Sg female le? Tiagong they r faithful n loyal
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I support Thai and Malaysian cars like Attrage and Bezza as best budget cars.

I also like Thai and Malaysian ladies.

:D

Agree.

No matter coe $1 or 20k or 30k,this two models can consider best budget car because it is always the cheapest.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Agree.

No matter coe $1 or 20k or 30k,this two models can consider best budget car because it is always the cheapest.

You are a wise man.

Turbocharged

You mean Toyota inside all hard plastic and boring specs? I guess people buy Toyota is more for the reliability and overall drive experience?

People buy Toyota mostly for peace of mind and reliability. Not to mention "cause it's a Toyota you can't go wrong" mentality.

Overall "driving experience"? This is a joke question right?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The Perodua Bezza is essentially a Toyota beneath the bonnet, but people seem biased against Malaysian made cars.

The Perodua Bezza is essentially a Toyota beneath the bonnet, but people seem biased against Malaysian made cars.

It’s rebadged as Toyota Etios in Pakistan

Supersonic

People buy Toyota mostly for peace of mind and reliability. Not to mention "cause it's a Toyota you can't go wrong" mentality.

Overall "driving experience"? This is a joke question right?

Ya, joke question.

On the other hand, the same group of ppl will most likely find the new supra n 86 very reliable
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I bought an Avante 2009 almost two years ago. Its COE expiring end of this month. Chalked up 100k km under me.

No problems from the engine and gearbox. The only things I replaced were:

-  head lamp bulbs H7 x 3

-  a signal light bulb

-  alternator

-  high tension cable x 1

-  shock absorbers and stabilising bar (of course wear and tear)

Like the old Sylphy I used to own, I think their electrical system is too strong for the electrical parts. The bulbs and high tension cables died easily. Otherwise, I must say it is a reliable car/model.

Old already :P  Forgot to mention changed the mountings for the engine too.

• Praise 1

I'm considering to replace my COE car for Honda Shuttle at $74,888 as advertised.. I think it's the car for best bucks for space. Have been driving Korean cars all this while. Think will give jap car a try..

Supercharged

I'm considering to replace my COE car for Honda Shuttle at $74,888 as advertised.. I think it's the car for best bucks for space. Have been driving Korean cars all this while. Think will give jap car a try..

Honda shuttle so cheap?

(edited)

Have you heard of this dealer company Olexus Auctions?

Never. I dun deal with such companies. I think it's quality is never as good as a Lexus. Maybe someday there will be a company called obenz as well. Edited by RogerNg_185295
↡ Advertisement