Taiwan earthquake 6 Feb 2018

Jman888

Actually singapore should open the doors for the young Taiwanese. The only reason for not doing so is not to piss off big red brother.

Ah another reason would be their more liberal political views lol.

Bring their babes here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!
↡ Advertisement

i dont think taiwanese want to come to sg. ask HK and they will tell you the same. those coming over are the investors. they invest in many countries not just here.

i dont think taiwanese want to come to sg. ask HK and they will tell you the same. those coming over are the investors. they invest in many countries not just here.

Lol. U think they will have much of a choice in thirty years time?

Well who can predict the future.

Err I doubt they really have a choice. i know so many Hong Kongers hanging around in my estate.

Lol. U think they will have much of a choice in thirty years time?

Well who can predict the future.

Err I doubt they really have a choice. i know so many Hong Kongers hanging around in my estate.

i won't know the future but if you talk about 20 years from today, i am not sure we will be better off than taiwan or hk if we stay status quo. china will decides for hk and taiwan.

Taiwanese want to come.

Singapore welcome them to come.

But,

Taiwanese England CMI.

• Praise 1

Taiwanese want to come.

But,

Taiwanese England CMI.

But piak piak no need England de. @Mustang know best....

Taiwanese want to come.

But,

Taiwanese England CMI.

So many prc here. As long as u can find gainful employment here, doesn't really matter if your English is poor.

More likely that Chinese companies and MNCs are tapping into having prc in their company cos their country and culture is relevant. Whereas Taiwan hasn't been really relevant to most industries (short of semicon)since the 90s.

But piak piak no need England de. @Mustang know best....

dun anyhow tag people, this mustang is not that mustank [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

i won't know the future but if you talk about 20 years from today, i am not sure we will be better off than taiwan or hk if we stay status quo. china will decides for hk and taiwan.

Err for HK, I think can be either way. But some of their general population is becoming more antagonistic towards Chinese central govt while the elite are pro govt... There's only one possible outcome. They will be taught a lesson. One that won't be forgotten for the rest of China to learn from.

The Chinese have never been shy to use the stick.

The Swedish citizenship prc and the hk authors and book publishers certainly learnt their lesson right?

Actually singapore should open the doors for the young Taiwanese. The only reason for not doing so is not to piss off big red brother.

Ah another reason would be their more liberal political views lol.

I have been saying that for years.

Young ladies from the best universities.

:D

wow.jpg

I have been saying that for years.

Young ladies from the best universities.

:D

wow.jpg

I won't mind more Vivian Lais here to brighten up our local talent pool.

Just a matter of time. Yes. Just like the tide eroding the apostles. And it won't be on their terms eventually.

Unless there's political upheaval in China. Which Anyway we also have to worry about our own rice bowl liao lol...

The question for Taiwan to come under China is not if, but when.

They can't escape from it.