Budget Direct Insurance - Buddy ID

Jord

Here's the latest buddy ID. 

I know some are bothered by "spam", but thanks buddy - I got the 5% off for my little Alfa. :D

Paying it forward: My own buddy ID is: Buddy61559

The discount really works, and the quote is much lower than any other I've found. My user experience with customer service was much, much better than with DA and Aviva - lots of handholding from a very polite call centre staff (I recommend Justin Ong, although all of them sound nice).

Edited by Turboflat4

I have my own buddyid as well but I don't go around spamming in different threads and different forum.

Anyway glad you got 5% cheaper from other buddy ids.

Cheers.

Any harm done? Given that this is a dedicated thread and the vendor is a sponsor here. I'm sure if the mods had an issue with it, they would've acted already.

Plenty of actual intrusive spam here to report bro.

Cheers.

Buddy46602

Use the above Buddy ID to get a 5% off premiums.  

I would also like to share my experience on how i got to know them.. i think their marketing is fantastic! 

Their direct online selling model, coupled with traditional marketing - i got to know them through a car windscreen drop offering a free nets flash pay card with $10 value. I signed up for it anyway, and in the mailer..they offered some new insurance sign up bonus. I sat on it for a few months, but their drip marketing kept reminding me of other offers. 

Finally before my motorcycle insurance expiring, i remembered to try to get an online quote. The quote offer additional discounts if i went paperless, it was sent immediately, and also held for 60 days..and again with a CNY ang pow giveaway. .

PLUS a buddy ID discount, the entire 1 year premium came up to only $127!!!

When my previous direct asia quoted me a renewal with NCD bonus at $193. That's like another 30% savings. Let's see their service level...though i hope i never have to use it. :p

Ah yes, if you need a buddy ID for additional 5% discount - Here you go - Buddy46602 

1 year later.. 

seems that if i stay on an renew, my revised third party, fire & theft quotation has even decreased from $127 in 2018 to $101 in 2019!!   WOW!  This is really cheapest in Singapore i think! 

Remember to get your 5% discount by using Buddy ID: Buddy46602 

• Dislike 1

[wave]  Fresh Buddy ID from BudgetDirect.

You may use my to get further 5% and 3% more discount if you pay in single payment.   [drivingcar]

Buddy63060

Buddy63060

Edited by Arose3018

I know some are bothered by "spam", but thanks buddy - I got the 5% off for my little Alfa. :D

Paying it forward: My own buddy ID is: Buddy61559

The discount really works, and the quote is much lower than any other I've found. My user experience with customer service was much, much better than with DA and Aviva - lots of handholding from a very polite call centre staff (I recommend Justin Ong, although all of them sound nice).

Thanks for your Buddy ID! It works!

To pay it forward, My own Buddy ID is Buddy65340

Agree that discount indeed works! So far, the quote is lowest for me. Successful enrolled in the insurance with a Peace of Mind!

• Praise 1

I bought hyundai accent for 90k in 2015. Got rear ended recently. As my ride is still under warranty, I wanted to go back to komoco for OD claim as komoco doesn't do third party claim.

Estimated bill came up to 8.5k. But budget direct said its beyond economical repair and max upper limit claim was $5.5k...

Seriously???? My yearly depreciation alone is around 8k...

Really need to look for other insurance companies.. Anyone got good ones to recommend.

Rear ended also cannot claim seems problematic leh. After you went to outside workshop, is your current warranty with Komoco considered void by them or still valid?

Paying it forward: My own buddy ID is: Buddy61559

Thanks to those who have used this buddy ID but please use someone else's from now on. I sold that car very soon after I got the insurance (the refund process was the quickest I've ever experienced, so that's another plus).

I think there's some benefit to the "donor" (shopping voucher maybe?) so better to use a live ID. So please use someone else's buddy ID so they can benefit.

Good day everyone and Xin Nian Kuai Le. 

Thanks to those who have used this buddy ID but please use someone else's from now on. I sold that car very soon after I got the insurance (the refund process was the quickest I've ever experienced, so that's another plus).

I think there's some benefit to the "donor" (shopping voucher maybe?) so better to use a live ID. So please use someone else's buddy ID so they can benefit.

Once a Budget Direct Insurance's customer; always a Budget Direct Insurance's Buddy. 

At Budget Direct Insurance, your BuddyID last forever, it has no expiry date. You will continue to receive the reward for every successful referral, even if you're no longer our active policyholder. 

So, keep sharing your BuddyID to your friends and family, and remember to let us know if you change address someday, as we will mail the reward to your mailing address in our record. 

Once again, Turboflat4, we are thankful for your continuous support, and we look forward to having you back with us again.

Thanks,
Geoffrey

• Praise 1

Good day everyone and Xin Nian Kuai Le.

Once a Budget Direct Insurance's customer; always a Budget Direct Insurance's Buddy.

At Budget Direct Insurance, your BuddyID last forever, it has no expiry date. You will continue to receive the reward for every successful referral, even if you're no longer our active policyholder.

For more info here https://www.budgetdirect.com.sg/bring-buddy

So, keep sharing your BuddyID to your friends and family, and remember to let us know if you change address someday, as we will mail the reward to your mailing address in our record.

Once again, Turboflat4, we are thankful for your continuous support, and we look forward to having you back with us again.

Thanks,

Geoffrey

Dear Geoffrey, thanks but this directly contradicts what your call centre staff told me a couple of days ago. I was informed that once I terminated my policy, further rewards would not accrue.

I have not received any voucher to date despite someone in this thread stating they quoted my ID.

Do feel free to PM me for further details of my policy. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1