Budget Direct Insurance - Buddy ID

Jord

Bought Budget Direct Comphrehensive @ $402.20 with 50% NCB. $1500 excess & Only Named - Owner Driver & Wife.

With access $1500, you are basically on your own; its a third party insurance named as comprehensive. But if you are a safety driver with no accident last 5 years, then why not? 

↡ Advertisement

Among all the quotation I received Budget Direct is still the cheapest. Their customer service is also very easy to talk to and very professional. 

Buddy ID: Buddy45081

Don't know when they going to send me the $20 cashcard as promised during the sign up.

Told me will take 45 days from date of car insurance start date and now more than 50 days I also paiseh to chase them  :D

I went down to their office to collect & actually found out that they did mailed out the cashcard to me. But due to "unexplained" reason, the cashcard was returned back to them after telling them is unclaim from post office.

You can try go down their office & ask if they got send it to you before.

Don't know when they going to send me the $20 cashcard as promised during the sign up.

Told me will take 45 days from date of car insurance start date and now more than 50 days I also paiseh to chase them  :D

Hi Cybertech, thanks for sharing your comment here.

We are very disappointed and sorry to hear that you have had a less than ideal experience with our team. We take your feedback very seriously. We pride ourselves on offering a five- star service to all our customers. When this doesn’t happen, we want to make it right. 

I have PM-ed you to gather more details, please keep a look out. 

Thanks,

Geoffrey

Currently with AXA who offered to renew at Comprehensive $882. Budget Direct quoted comprehensive, excess $600: $470. Being an insurance co darling with no claims for many years, went with the cheaper BD and used Turboflat ID to get further discount. Pray for yet another year of 0 accident/claim, so don have to try out BD claim services and the insurance co. can again fully earn the premium.

Use my buddy ID to get further discount and best wishes for another year of safe drive. 

Buddy ID:   Buddy80064

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the inputs bro!

For this, I've used your buddy ID for my upcoming insurance. 

To anyone who's looking for best deal, please do consider this company! Use my buddy ID for further discount!! 

Buddy74713

thanks for sharing. I will definitely consider when my car insurance due for renew. 

Looks like BD is getting some business from mcf. Big names insurance quoted $900 vs BD $450. U can see how crazy the profit margin can be for car insurance. 

Neutral Newbie

Compared a lot, and finally selected Budget Direct Insurance  [laugh]

Welcome to use my fresh buddy ID:   Buddy81208

BD is suitable for safety driver and for those super safe drivers with no outstanding loans may go for 3rd party insurance for even lower price. . Also remember to uncheck auto renew (for those who prefer the option to look around) before existing the buying session.

↡ Advertisement