Budget Direct Insurance - Buddy ID

Jord

Neutral Newbie

My buddy ID if you're keen to purchase from Budget Direct Insurance.
Just quote my ID to get extra 5% discount off your premium.
Buddy64118

Paying it forward!!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Too many buddy IDs to choose from and i forgot whose ID i've used...Anw i've benefited & saved 5% from one of u guys here...Thanks alot! 😎

And also a big Thank You to those who have used my Buddy ID! 🙏

So here's mine and feel free to use it to save on your car/motor or travel insurance! Its a win-win situation!

[bounce2][bounce2][bounce2] BUDDY 75905 [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Wishing all an accident-free year and stay safe on the road! :grin:

Neutral Newbie

Hi. I am a first time car owner who is finding a insurance before the hand over of car. I am the main driver, my wife will be driving the vehicle also. However occasionally my sister might be using it also, as such any insurance policy are very straight forward covering all driver like 25 yrs abv or as long meet certain years of driving? Does buget direct insurance have such policy? Or any recommendations? 

Neutral Newbie

Hi. I didn't use any buddy code, the agent auto give me 5% discount. May I know as a new car owner, which package and how much you guy paying? Thank you 

1 hour ago, Cw1985 said:

Hi. I didn't use any buddy code, the agent auto give me 5% discount. May I know as a new car owner, which package and how much you guy paying? Thank you 

Did your car have bank loan? If yes, you have to take comprehensive plan & own workshop option for new car warrantry sake.

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Did your car have bank loan? If yes, you have to take comprehensive plan & own workshop option for new car warrantry sake.

Hi. I didn't use any buddy code, the agent auto give me 5% disco

Hi. I didn't take any bank loan. Budget insurance contacted me and quote me a package with own workshop included since my car still under AD warranty, and up to 3 named drivers. Price so far is the cheapest among other agencies. But didn't get any reviews on their service on the FB page

Neutral Newbie

Hi. I didn't take any bank loan. Budget insurance contacted me and quote me a package with own workshop included since my car still under AD warranty, and up to 3 named drivers. Price so far is the cheapest among other agencies. But didn't get any reviews on their service on the FB page

Neutral Newbie

My buddy ID if you're keen to purchase from Budget Direct Insurance.
Just quote my ID to get extra 5% discount off your premium.
(Buddy64118)

Thanks all! 🙂

On 10/10/2020 at 3:35 AM, Cw1985 said:

Hi. I didn't use any buddy code, the agent auto give me 5% disco

Go for it then. I have been using them for these few years, even another insurance broker friend did mentioned to me that he is unable to match BD insurance price with similar covers when I ask him to quote for my car.

2 hours ago, wxlsh2001 said:

Many thanks for the buddies here.

Paying it forward! Copy and paste buddy code to get 5% discount.

Everyday so many insurances to buy ah?😂😂

• Haha! 1