Budget Direct Insurance - Buddy ID

Jord

Neutral Newbie

Too many buddy IDs to choose from and i forgot whose ID i've used...Anw i've benefitted & saved 5% from one of u guys here...Thanks alot! 😎

And also a big Thank You to those who have used my Buddy ID! 🙏

So here's mine and feel free to use it to save on your car/motor or travel insurance! Its a win-win situation!

[bounce1][bounce1][bounce1] BUDDY 75905 [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

Wishing all an accident-free year and stay safe on the road! :grin:

Edited by Dqspyz
Change font size
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Pls buy budget direct insurance with buddy code from regular permanent members here instead of "hit & miss" and templates answer type members here for extra support to each other, thank you!

Buddy43593

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Latest Verified and working Buddy ID for 5% discount on your insurance premium.

Buddy67795

Edited by Ken_tcs

Just to drop a note to thanks those who have used my ID. Dont know who you are but wish you a safe drive year. 

Have not made any claims so far, hence no idea of their post sales/claim process and hence no idea if its cheap and good or just cheap. Any buddy with experience to share?  

On 3/10/2020 at 12:37 PM, Matrix0405 said:

Have not made any claims so far, hence no idea of their post sales/claim process and hence no idea if its cheap and good or just cheap. Any buddy with experience to share?  

Relative of mine had to use the Roadside Assistance (optional cover) before due to breakdown. Slower than past experience with AA, because they use contractor partners for towing service, but for an extra 20 bucks or so on the premium, it is expected and still good value.

So far have not needed to claim anything, which is a good thing.. hopefully BD is here to stay for the long long run and even if their service/claim process is not the best in the industry, their pricing will continue to exert pressure on the competition.

Buddy code for anyone keen to jump over: Buddy58793

Actually they are not the cheapest one

Directasia even lower

But if something really happened

Very the mafan one

Kena DA and NTUC liao

now LL get the AD in-house one 😬😬😬

On 2/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Falc said:

A further tip to use is

• Wait a few days after creating a quote.
  • A CSO may call you back asking if they can help.
  • He/she may offer more incentive for you to sign up if you show hesitation to do so. 

My ID to use is  :

Buddy98194

can share what cso give extra?

20 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

can share what cso give extra?

$50 or $100 voucher (can't recall for sure)

Hi guys thanks for the buddy ID posted here, I managed to save 5% on BD insurance with a good price compared to other co. Here is mine if anyone needs 😁

Buddy101941

Neutral Newbie

Too many buddy IDs to choose from and i forgot whose ID i've used...Anw i've benefitted & saved 5% from one of u guys here...Thanks alot! 😎

And also a big Thank You to those who have used my Buddy ID! 🙏

So here's mine and feel free to use it to save on your car/motor or travel insurance! Its a win-win situation!

[bounce1][bounce1][bounce1] BUDDY 75905 [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

Wishing all an accident-free year and stay safe on the road! :grin:

Let's stay united to fight the virus together!!! :yuush:

↡ Advertisement