Man robs $3,000 from SingPost branch at Potong Pasir

Stooky

Looks like bangalah leh. Singaporeans will say 3K not worth it.

Checked the penal code for robbery. Min.2years to Max. 10years plus Min. 6 strokes of the cane.

Sure get caught. Not worth it is w/o a doubt.

Hmm, maybe he go loot Toto
↡ Advertisement

the hand quite pale, dun think is bangla. 

anyway there is no threat nor harm, punishment should be quite light.

Is the SOP for employee to runaway and obey the demand from the robber to be safe? If this is the case, in future all robbers just need to walk in politely tell the staff 'can i rob you please?' then help themselves with the money and walk out.   [laugh]  [laugh]

Could be latex gloves. Don't want to leave fingerprints behind.

He's not armed of course the girl behind the desk ran away. Armed robbery will carry a heavier penalty. Must have done his homework. Don't look like the desperate kind. There could be more money at the Singpost. Maybe his timing is off.

Rob post office reminds me of baby driver go and rob the post office

The big brother say: nobody will think of robbing the post office :XD:

Is the SOP for employee to runaway and obey the demand from the robber to be safe? If this is the case, in future all robbers just need to walk in politely tell the staff 'can i rob you please?' then help themselves with the money and walk out.   [laugh]  [laugh]

Why would it be SOP for an employee to use their life to defend 3k that the employer can well afford to lose?

• Praise 1

Is the SOP for employee to runaway and obey the demand from the robber to be safe? If this is the case, in future all robbers just need to walk in politely tell the staff 'can i rob you please?' then help themselves with the money and walk out. [laugh][laugh]

Your eyes sight superb can see his pale complexion.

I can only affirm one lead. "Is a men."

• Praise 1

Maybe he is robbing for his parents? They might be ill or something and he had no choice but to rob? But hard to escape with robbery in SG la.. even the ang moh also gonna come back soon for trial.

Cannot escape robbery here de, he will get arrested soon.

Why would it be SOP for an employee to use their life to defend 3k that the employer can well afford to lose?

i mean robber now know the SOP, make their attempt easier.

i mean robber now know the SOP, make their attempt easier.

Ya, we maybe the only country in the world where all potential robber will dis-arm and just show paper or say want to rob!  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Ya, we maybe the only country in the world where all potential robber will dis-arm and just show paper or say want to rob! [laugh]

Remind me of one Sam hui brothers movie. Modern police in the 70/89s..show a piece of paper to rob..hahah
  • Praise 1

It has been almost two years since this incident took place.

No news from police yet.

Police seem to be very quick as at asking for information but not quick at updating public.

What happen to transparency of our Singapore police  ?

22 minutes ago, herosh2769 said:

It has been almost two years since this incident took place.

No news from police yet.

Police seem to be very quick as at asking for information but not quick at updating public.

What happen to transparency of our Singapore police  ?

You are the victim? Minor 3k robbery like this, what's there to update and be transparent about? Forumers just joke about it only.

Want justice and transparency should ask what happened to the keppel and semb yard bribery investigation. How many of the executives going to jail?

↡ Advertisement