Newbies, post ur questions/request here

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i tried clicking on upgrading to premium membership but when i input my mobile it doesnt send any verification code.

any admin or moderator to assist please?

• Praise 1

Hi, i tried clicking on upgrading to premium membership but when i input my mobile it doesnt send any verification code.

any admin or moderator to assist please?

Huh...what premium member?

Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and start up

business? contact us now with your details to get a good

Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:

[email protected]

call or add us on what's app +1 647-489-4414

Please, do provide us with the Following information If interested

1) Full Name:.........

2) Gender:.........

3) Loan Amount Needed:.........

4) Loan Duration:.........

5) Country:.........

6) Home Address:.........

7) Mobile Number:.........

8)Monthly Income:.....................

9)Occupation:...........................

)Which site did you here about us.....................

Thanks and Best Regards.

email : [email protected]

call or add us on what's app +1 647-489-4414

@pchou, @babyblade, @kobayashiGT
  • Praise 2

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I would like to know if anyone bought shuttle hybrid X recently. May I know is the maintenance cost very costly for Honda hybrid and is the Hybrid battery lasting as Toyota. Hope to hear some sincere reply. Thank you.

• Praise 1

I have a suggestion to minimize spammer attack. Let see if it is feasible to be implement here.

For newbie with less than XX post count (say 10?), each of the new posting they made will be hidden temporary (put hold on), while pending review by MCF Admin / Mod team, and once the team deem it is ok for the forum, the posting will become visible to all, within the same day.

While it may increase the workload of admin / mod team in the interim, MCF will be less likely to be subjected to such attack, and hopefully the trend will die off after a short while. BTW, it is not uncommon to have such restriction / arrangement in an online forum, and I personally don't mind to have my posting delayed for a short time for the sake of having a more conducive environment and better surfing experience.

• Praise 7

anyone has a contact to pass a turbo car? car looks mildly stock on the outside and i wouldnt want to dekit as it would be a hassle. thanks. would pay a fair amount

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone knows what this means? Tried the google translate app but not very clear.

Picture taken from my Honda Vezel. Every time I drive in traffic congested areas (happens mostly during the day), suddenly the air con stops working (blows warm air) and engine knocks, gear shifting delay and then this (attached photo) comes up on the display. Once this loads fully everything gets back to normal, but I haven't seen any other warning lights come on. Anyone had similar experience or does anyone know what this means? 

post-205231-0-17828000-1520069747_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Does anyone knows what this means? Tried the google translate app but not very clear.

Picture taken from my Honda Vezel. Every time I drive in traffic congested areas (happens mostly during the day), suddenly the air con stops working (blows warm air) and engine knocks, gear shifting delay and then this (attached photo) comes up on the display. Once this loads fully everything gets back to normal, but I haven't seen any other warning lights come on. Anyone had similar experience or does anyone know what this means?

have you checked your battery voltage?
  • Praise 1

Wah this is an open challenge to the MCF team...

@pchou @babyblade @kobayashigt, you are needed to clean up the thread...

• Praise 5

Wah this is an open challenge to the MCF team...

@pchou @babyblade @kobayashigt, you are needed to clean up the thread...

Some more to clean up

• Praise 1

Dear all, 

we understand the forum rules on posting for newbies, makes sense. However, we hope you may be able to help and start a new thread on this. As part of a Master Thesis, we are conducting a market research with focus on Singapore on attitudes, requirements and opinions on so-called 'flying cars' or 'flying taxis', a development many big companies are now investing in re-inventing urban mobility. 

It would be fantastic and very much appreciated if you could help us fill this survey!!

The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/K5HSTGG

Thank you so much!!!!

Pete & Chris

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Dear all,

we understand the forum rules on posting for newbies, makes sense. However, we hope you may be able to help and start a new thread on this. As part of a Master Thesis, we are conducting a market research with focus on Singapore on attitudes, requirements and opinions on so-called 'flying cars' or 'flying taxis', a development many big companies are now investing in re-inventing urban mobility.

It would be fantastic and very much appreciated if you could help us fill this survey!!

The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/K5HSTGG

Thank you so much!!!!

Pete & Chris

would the flying cars require COE?

Hi,

I am new, I have season parking to let go at Interlocal at 100G pasir panjang from 16 April 2018 to End April 2018.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1