Newbies, post ur questions/request here

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

Hi,am looking for half car workshop space for rent.Preferably near Kaki Bukit.Will also consider other areas.Appreciate much!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I wanted to start a topic actually to get opinions of my current predicament.

I knocked into a pedestrian crossing a red-man traffic light when I was turning right, and he was crossing from my right. He was an elderly pedestrian so suffered from hip fractures but is fully recovered. I wasn’t speeding, traffic light is not turning amber, not drink driving, did not flee from scene but gave all my assistance.. but.. prosecutor insisted to sentence me to 1 month in jail.. I even got a traffic reconstruction expert to proof that my view was impaired by pedestrians waiting for the traffic light.. didn’t help.. not sure what else should I do.. I feel I don’t deserve to be jailed.. this is my very first traffic offence after 10 years of getting license. Appreciate any advice.

1 hour ago, hibye1234 said:

Hello, I wanted to start a topic actually to get opinions of my current predicament.

I knocked into a pedestrian crossing a red-man traffic light when I was turning right, and he was crossing from my right. He was an elderly pedestrian so suffered from hip fractures but is fully recovered. I wasn’t speeding, traffic light is not turning amber, not drink driving, did not flee from scene but gave all my assistance.. but.. prosecutor insisted to sentence me to 1 month in jail.. I even got a traffic reconstruction expert to proof that my view was impaired by pedestrians waiting for the traffic light.. didn’t help.. not sure what else should I do.. I feel I don’t deserve to be jailed.. this is my very first traffic offence after 10 years of getting license. Appreciate any advice.

You need to engage a lawyer to represent you and plead your case. 

Only the judge can hand you a sentence, not the prosecutor who can only charge you in court, seeking a jail sentence but the final verdict/judgment is the judge's to make. 

Defensive driving advocates  slowing down and prepare for a complete stop at a pedestrian crossing. It is unfortunate that you did neither which may have prevented the accident. 

Nonetheless, hope you receive a fair judgement and will learn to be more careful driving henceforth.

I am glad the elderly pedestrian did not end up more severely injured or dead, for your sake. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi newbie here. 

Have an urgent qn to ask and need answer so thought of this forum. I understand need a certain number of posts here but I don't frequent forums habitually. 

If anyone see this question kindly guide me. My question. 

If my car vibrate when idle / stopping at traffic light.. and rpm constant.. and okay when driving, is that a cause for concern *? 8 years old car and mileage 120k. Mazda 3.

What can I do. 

Please. 

Edited by Raspberry76

Supersonic
On 3/23/2024 at 10:56 AM, Raspberry76 said:

Hi newbie here. 

Have an urgent qn to ask and need answer so thought of this forum. I understand need a certain number of posts here but I don't frequent forums habitually. 

If anyone see this question kindly guide me. My question. 

If my car vibrate when idle / stopping at traffic light.. and rpm constant.. and okay when driving, is that a cause for concern *? 8 years old car and mileage 120k. Mazda 3.

What can I do. 

Please. 

What can u do?

Lol u sick u go see doctor. Your car sick u go workshop.

Unless u feel 'expert' online is more pro then doctor for human and machines😂

But my best 'guess' is your engine mount worn off.

Neutral Newbie

Hi experts! 
Has anyone encountered this PARF Forfeited before 10yrs situation before? Car advertised as Parf when listed on SGCarMart, but log card shows Parf forfeited after deposit paid to dealer. Deposit has been returned, but dealer also dumbfounded by this log card. 
Please advise! Thank you! 

IMG_3288.jpeg

↡ Advertisement