Neutral Newbie
On 3/27/2020 at 1:01 PM, Angcheek said:

U need to clock points ... ur force is weak young padawan 😅

Oic. Thanks for the enlightening. 😁

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 8/22/2019 at 11:51 AM, ChristineZAD said:

Hi, 

I am looking for the car owner of SGL515K, please let me know if anyone of you knows the owner and appreciate that you can ask him/her to get in touch with me... thanks!

Hi, have u managed to find the owner?

Hello. Newbie here. I posted my first reply and I edited it by clicking on the edit button. However, I wanted to edit it again, but the edit button is gone. I can't find a way to edit it. Is it possible? Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, stepwgnRP3 said:

Hello. Newbie here. I posted my first reply and I edited it by clicking on the edit button. However, I wanted to edit it again, but the edit button is gone. I can't find a way to edit it. Is it possible? Thanks. 

There is a time limit. No you cant change it aftet that grace period . To change further u need to pay a fine 😁🍻

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Angcheek said:

There is a time limit. No you cant change it aftet that grace period . To change further u need to pay a fine 😁🍻

Ah I see. Thanks for your reply!

Hi there, I would like to sell my car servicing package that I bought recently in April as I’m selling off my car.

would you be able to advise which thread/category I am allowed to post this?

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, Jezzmatezz said:

Hi there, I would like to sell my car servicing package that I bought recently in April as I’m selling off my car.

would you be able to advise which thread/category I am allowed to post this?

Try posting it here.

https://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=marketplace&module=main&controller=listing&cat=10&what=available&sort=5

• Praise 1

On 6/2/2020 at 8:29 PM, Celestexx said:

HI, anyone knows the owner of SGL515K ? Please contact me at 96527552. Thankyou. 

Wow is this some kind of 深仇大恨? I don't know him/her but even if I know, I won't provide on the grounds of prudence.

Internal Moderator
On 6/25/2020 at 10:29 PM, Weez911 said:

Wow is this some kind of 深仇大恨? I don't know him/her but even if I know, I won't provide on the grounds of prudence.

No head no tail lol

Hi everyone!!

looking advice for dealing with scam rental companies. 

FIrst time renting car with private car dealership for 6 months to drive grab.

Upon returning the car, owner inspect the entire car and said everything is okay, no documents required to be signed and will transfer the deposit back. 

6 hours later, whatsapp and make fuss about dent at the rear bumper and claims the car is ' very dirty' , charging $50 for car wash and refused to return deposit. 

Would like to ask if anyone encounter this before and advise ?

Internal Moderator
8 hours ago, altoidea said:

Hi admin, I am not sure whether my 1st marketplace ad manged to submit to the system.

Can please help to check so to avoid double posting..

And how come in "Condition",  i see only choose Used Item but can't choose as New Item?

Thanks

Hi there, for direct owners you are only able to post 'used' items for sale in the marketplace. As for the ad posting, please try to resubmit. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
On 7/13/2020 at 1:55 AM, kia_rentalcar said:

Hi everyone!!

looking advice for dealing with scam rental companies. 

FIrst time renting car with private car dealership for 6 months to drive grab.

Upon returning the car, owner inspect the entire car and said everything is okay, no documents required to be signed and will transfer the deposit back. 

6 hours later, whatsapp and make fuss about dent at the rear bumper and claims the car is ' very dirty' , charging $50 for car wash and refused to return deposit. 

Would like to ask if anyone encounter this before and advise ?

Do you have any photos of the car right before returning back? Photo proof of car condition is quite important when it comes to renting a car. Lol.

• Praise 1

Hi guys.

I'm new to this car community however I've always had this admiration for cars especially watching paul walker and his R34 back in the day. Right now I have almost no clue about cars and their parts but my passion is burning and I'm very keen to broaden my knowledge in this area. I recently just ORD'd and am interested in being a car mechanic so that I can earn as well as learn more about the culture. I'm comfortable in getting my hands dirty so I really don't mind working in this sector. Looking for some advise on how I can go about to be working in a workshop - what courses should I go for and who do I approach to express this interest?

I'm new here and really need advice. Recently, I bought a GLA180 and my car dealer promised me one bid but yesterday told me that their UOB account had hanged or something. They promised me that they would get my my car on the 25, Friday. Should I wait until the 25th or back out from this?

Neutral Newbie

Hi, need help here.

I am buying a used car from owner. He wished to keep the VRN. May I know if I will be assign a VRN? Do I need to pay for this case?

Edited by Bokagia

30 minutes ago, Bokagia said:

Hi, need help here.

I am buying a used car from owner. He wished to keep the VRN. May I know if I will be assign a VRN? Do I need to pay for this case?

Yes a new VRN will be assigned by LTA to the used car you are buying and the cost will be bear by the current owner (he will be paying $1000 to LTA for number retention). 

You do not need to pay anything for the new number, inuding the physical number plate. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1