Singpost postman threw residents letters away

supersen

u mean registered items from aliexpress? I noticed my postman no longer comes up. Last time used to have a lot of such registered mail from aliexpress. He will just put in my mailbox, suits me fine if not he will need to come up every few days as I've a lot of order from aliexpress, also save me the hassle to go singpost to Q to collect the item. I'm wondering if this is Singpost new arrangement or their own. Aliexpress seems to send in a lot of registered items, even those items below $10. 

My Aliexpress item was marked as Delivered to Singpost on 11 Dec 2018 as per the tracking information.

I waited for more than a month after that, no sound no picture.

One day, on 9 Jan 2019, i decided to open my riser, and the item was sitting inside there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I am very puzzled by the accounts I am reading regarding shipments from Aliexpress.

So far I have never had to look for things in my riser.

My orders usually:

1. End up in my mailbox (for China post small package without tracking)

2. Delivered to my doorstep (for registered package with tracking)

3. Collection slip from post office

4. Never arrived (I raise dispute with seller)

• Praise 1

I am very puzzled by the accounts I am reading regarding shipments from Aliexpress.

So far I have never had to look for things in my riser.

My orders usually:

1. End up in my mailbox (for China post small package without tracking)

2. Delivered to my doorstep (for registered package with tracking)

3. Collection slip from post office

4. Never arrived (I raise dispute with seller)

your number 2: mine become all drop in the mailbox already since few months back, the postman no longer comes up, think I've too many  [laugh]

Edited by Dafansu

Are you sure about that? All packages with tracking need to be signed by recipient leh.

Only small post packages without tracking can go into the mailbox.

your number 2: mine become all drop in the mailbox already since few months back, the postman no longer comes up, think I've too many  [laugh]

Are you sure about that? All packages with tracking need to be signed by recipient leh.

Only small post packages without tracking can go into the mailbox.

yup, all my items are small. Maybe he just signed off for me. Have been tracking it online. So far have been receiving all. 

My Aliexpress item was marked as Delivered to Singpost on 11 Dec 2018 as per the tracking information.

I waited for more than a month after that, no sound no picture.

One day, on 9 Jan 2019, i decided to open my riser, and the item was sitting inside there.

Time traveller found

• Praise 1

I think your postman is a rare breed. Hardworking in a smart way. But risky as his actions probably contravenes his postman SOP.

yup, all my items are small. Maybe he just signed off for me. Have been tracking it online. So far have been receiving all. 

u mean registered items from aliexpress? I noticed my postman no longer comes up. Last time used to have a lot of such registered mail from aliexpress. He will just put in my mailbox, suits me fine if not he will need to come up every few days as I've a lot of order from aliexpress, also save me the hassle to go singpost to Q to collect the item. I'm wondering if this is Singpost new arrangement or their own. Aliexpress seems to send in a lot of registered items, even those items below $10. 

yes at least one was registered n forged a receipt signature.

the postman delivered it to my door a few days later. It wasn't in my mailbox (some other items did go to my mailbox)

• Praise 1

I now try to popstation everything if possible. but sometimes forget as TB need to indicate popstation collection even as you are checking out. You can't change it once it's at the forwarder

• Praise 1

I now try to popstation everything if possible. but sometimes forget as TB need to indicate popstation collection even as you are checking out. You can't change it once it's at the forwarder

For those with no maid like me, popstation is definitely the best unless it is perishables from redmart. For those with maid, home delivery still best (assuming postman is reliable).

For those with no maid like me, popstation is definitely the best unless it is perishables from redmart. For those with maid, home delivery still best (assuming postman is reliable).

haha though my wife is housewife, about half the time we also not home.

Lucky got riser...

Lucky got riser...

I'm hoping redmart and amazon prime can have more items in their catalogue. 

They allow for buyer to select delivery timing.

I'm hoping redmart and amazon prime can have more items in their catalogue. 

They allow for buyer to select delivery timing.

I still go to the supermarket. Sometimes if got qoo10 or supermarket delivery offers then buy rice or the PET bottles.

Lucky got riser...

I have a shoes rack, most delivery guy already familiar with mey unit [laugh]

Singpost reply very fast this time

"Please bear with us"

Always hear this quote thru Singapore Airlines India call centre

Shiity service

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1