Photos of the week

Lmws214

Dont say photos of the week, even photos of the month also nothing can beat this one!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-180434-0-32057400-1517489358_thumb.

muahahah

↡ Advertisement

Dont say photos of the week, even photos of the month also nothing can beat this one!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

post-180434-0-32057400-1517489358_thumb.

Hor say liao.

Cai peng got famous!!!

• Praise 1

i am sharing good photos to create good awareness of other parts of the world, why do you show food items pls? at least you can see this man removing stalks from red chili peppers in India, not showing food of daily intake. Hope you appreciate my time and effort to share these good photos with the members in this forum, what did i do wrong pls sir?

Photos of the week for all of us to share in this folder. Do share pls.

I will start first. 

A man removes stalks from red chili peppers at a farm in Shertha village on the outskirts of Ahmedabad, India. 

• Praise 2

i am sharing good photos to create good awareness of other parts of the world, why do you show food items pls? at least you can see this man removing stalks from red chili peppers in India, not showing food of daily intake. Hope you appreciate my time and effort to share these good photos with the members in this forum, what did i do wrong pls sir?

Relax, man.

They are just trying to lighten up things here.  [:)]

Big wave surfer Andrew Cotton at Praia do Norte in Nazare, Portugal. Cotton suffered a broken back after the wave knocked him off his board. Octavio Passos/Getty Images

post-197177-0-95110000-1518483061_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

A short subway train drives in front of the sunrise near Frankfurt. AP Photo/Michael Probst

post-197177-0-11096400-1518483575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lmws214
  • Praise 2

Trees are mirrored in a lake near Sierversdorf, eastern Germany, shortly before sunrise. Patrick Pleul/dpa via AP

A Kashmiri fisherman casts his net on the waters of the river Jehlum in Srinagar. Yawar Nazir/Getty Images

post-197177-0-99842200-1518483972_thumb.jpg

post-197177-0-49655300-1518484226_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-81696400-1518487881.jpg