Mercedes C class 2018

therock

does the steering wheel still offset to the left ?

A bit weird to drive like a crab for the pre FL model.

I think it still does abit but it doesnt really bothers me. I din really realize until i say reviews about.

• Praise 1

The new FL C180 come with a Navi button, was told is a dummy. however, when pressed, it indicated on the screen as "no SD card inserted".  I saw some forum mentioning that the wiring is already in-placed, just need the SD card.  Can someone clarify this? and where to get the SD card?

The new FL C180 come with a Navi button, was told is a dummy. however, when pressed, it indicated on the screen as "no SD card inserted".  I saw some forum mentioning that the wiring is already in-placed, just need the SD card.  Can someone clarify this? and where to get the SD card?

Did you spec the navigation module when you bought your car? 

Otherwise, you best check with your rep before you buy that SD card bro..

Such an expensive Car not fitted Nav as Standard,that is the power of the Mercedes Benz badge. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Such an expensive Car not fitted Nav as Standard,that is the power of the Mercedes Benz badge. [thumbsup]

Current B class no proximity sensing have to press unlock button on car remote to unlock doors even more funny. Nowadays car of half the price already come with that feature. That might be the factor to push me to change car eventually haha. 

Did you spec the navigation module when you bought your car? 

Otherwise, you best check with your rep before you buy that SD card bro..

was told by SE no built in navi, but the button was there

merc has it , just that cnc didnt add it.

• Praise 1

i think audi a4 is 149k, with specs similar to C200

but more ppl will still like C180.......ya power of the merc badge

i think audi a4 is 149k, with specs similar to C200

but more ppl will still like C180.......ya power of the merc badge

also merc looks 2x sexier than a4 ...

the a4 looks has gone dated since B8 led headlights

• Praise 1

Haha i guess looks are subjective. Im thinking in terms of price, spec and power

Agreed. Can't stand Audi interior, black on black trims... doesn't inspires you to drive and own one.

Even the jap and Korean brands are catching up.

Edited by Pohtk
  • Praise 1

Audi A4 loses in outright looks, C class looks classy even though on the market for many years. A4 probably can just claim value, spec and think interior build quality is abit sturdier? $20-30k diff though.

• Praise 1

Anyone test drove or is currently driving the facelifted version of the car? In particular, the C180. 

I just test drove it yesterday and honestly found it disappointing. The engine was noisy, the ride was average and throttle response was lackluster. Huge turbo lag as well and it didn't feel like it had enough power. This is surprising to me as I heard nothing but praises for the previous model. 

My findings are particularly glaring after I test drove the XC40. For less money, I found it a lot smoother to drive. 

Anyone shares my view? Just wondering if it was just me or if I didn't give it a fair chance. The fact that I test drove the new X3 after that didn't help as the X3 really feels premium in comparison. 

• Praise 1

Anyone test drove or is currently driving the facelifted version of the car? In particular, the C180.

I just test drove it yesterday and honestly found it disappointing. The engine was noisy, the ride was average and throttle response was lackluster. Huge turbo lag as well and it didn't feel like it had enough power. This is surprising to me as I heard nothing but praises for the previous model.

My findings are particularly glaring after I test drove the XC40. For less money, I found it a lot smoother to drive.

Anyone shares my view? Just wondering if it was just me or if I didn't give it a fair chance. The fact that I test drove the new X3 after that didn't help as the X3 really feels premium in comparison.

Compare c180 to which car you said noisy and under power? I’m considering this model. XC40 is the hatch back right?

Compare c180 to which car you said noisy and under power? I’m considering this model. XC40 is the hatch back right?

Compared to the XC40 (the Compact SUV) and BMW X3 (also SUV). I mean the C180 is not bad per se but not impressive - and if my family is paying a premium for MB I would expect something a lot better.  

Compared to the XC40 (the Compact SUV) and BMW X3 (also SUV). I mean the C180 is not bad per se but not impressive - and if my family is paying a premium for MB I would expect something a lot better.

Oh yes, I agreed with you. But in term of ride comfort, sedan should be better than SUV

Neutral Newbie

Cycle only have C180 and C43. They don’t bring in middle range for C but bring in A200/250. Imagine you driving C180 and lose to lower class A in term of power.

There’s PI bringing in C300 or the new BMW 330i

Edited by EubbHun
↡ Advertisement