Mercedes C class 2018

therock

Cycle only have C180 and C43. They don’t bring in middle range for C but bring in A200/250. Imagine you driving C180 and lose to lower class A in term of power.

There’s PI bringing in C300 or the new BMW 330i

C200 ? No ??  :a-fun:

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

C200 ? No ?? :a-fun:

The new facelift C200 is engine with electric motor 1.5L

0-100 is slower than pre facelift C200. Lol

Buy a car so ex but lose to lower range models like A200. Lol

Just wait for the new 3 series, dont waste time on Cycle and Merc

Edited by EubbHun
  • Praise 2

That y i laugh at the C200 lo... :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 1

Haha ya between the new 3 series and C class I would probably choose the former. Price wise though from what I heard the new 3 series would be quite a fair bit more expensive though. 

My family currently drives a bimmer so would like to try a Merc. The currently Merc line-up below the e class (both sedans and SUVs) is unfortunately not that impressive. The possible exception is the new A class, which is too small for my family. 

• Praise 2

Haha ya between the new 3 series and C class I would probably choose the former. Price wise though from what I heard the new 3 series would be quite a fair bit more expensive though. 

My family currently drives a bimmer so would like to try a Merc. The currently Merc line-up below the e class (both sedans and SUVs) is unfortunately not that impressive. The possible exception is the new A class, which is too small for my family. 

But notice it is the most popular and most people are buying the merc line-up below E class. 

Hp still same? I assume 184hp?
  • Praise 1

How big is your family?

Neutral Newbie

My family currently drives a bimmer so would like to try a Merc. The currently Merc line-up below the e class (both sedans and SUVs) is unfortunately not that impressive. The possible exception is the new A class, which is too small for my family.

Bimmer will be slighly expensive but all the models come with almost full options and C&C only bring in basic models for Merc and if to add in extra options, it gonna cost more than bimmer. Another thing is most of the dealers are giving 5 years free servicing and warranty but Cycle still 3 years warranty and only few K of service credits.

Hp still same? I assume 184hp?

Yes 184hp and 280nm. But slower than the pre facelift C200 Edited by EubbHun

Bimmer will be slighly expensive but all the models come with almost full options and C&C only bring in basic models for Merc and if to add in extra options, it gonna cost more than bimmer. Another thing is most of the dealers are giving 5 years free servicing and warranty but Cycle still 3 years warranty and only few K of service credits.

Yes 184hp and 280nm. But slower than the pre facelift C200

Not bad. Still higher hp than a200

At least get E class. C class tho has quite nice interior, its suited for smaller people. Not to mention the performance. Tho its not as bad as CLA. Thats one horrendous car made for midgets. To get in the back is ridiculous. Saw some morons testing it prob bec its cheap.

• Praise 2

At least get E class. C class tho has quite nice interior, its suited for smaller people. Not to mention the performance. Tho its not as bad as CLA. Thats one horrendous car made for midgets. To get in the back is ridiculous. Saw some morons testing it prob bec its cheap.

Dont say moron la. My friend drives a cla. Married, no kid. Dont need big rear space. Suits his needs

Dont say moron la. My friend drives a cla. Married, no kid. Dont need big rear space. Suits his needs

Ah ok. My apologies. Hope he will change it soon! lol.
  • Praise 1

Ya every car has a market, just big or small.

True, else CLA won’t have the next generation.
↡ Advertisement