The new facelift C200 is engine with electric motor 1.5L

0-100 is slower than pre facelift C200. Lol

Buy a car so ex but lose to lower range models like A200. Lol

Just wait for the new 3 series, dont waste time on Cycle and Merc

That 1.5L is intended for FC minded buyers
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

It’s Merc’s version of the A3.

The entry level sedan for those who want to experience a little bit of this coveted brand.

You get many things from the Mercedes parts bin and certainly it’s one up from your Toyota Honda or Hyundai.

Is it worth it?

Well YMMV

Calling the buyers a moron is unfair.

Some will buy a Rolex when statistics show that a G Shock is more reliable.

It’s all about choice.

Buy merc with vios FC

At least get E class. C class tho has quite nice interior, its suited for smaller people. Not to mention the performance. Tho its not as bad as CLA. Thats one horrendous car made for midgets. To get in the back is ridiculous. Saw some morons testing it prob bec its cheap.

C is good for young people. Once you have kids better to go for E class

Don’t forget

The CLA was the world’s most slippery car at one point. Far more aerodynamic than your Ferrari or Porsche.

The new facelift C200 is engine with electric motor 1.5L

0-100 is slower than pre facelift C200. Lol

Buy a car so ex but lose to lower range models like A200. Lol

Just wait for the new 3 series, dont waste time on Cycle and Merc

I agree.. New 3 series (G series) looks like a smaller 5 series. Much better looking than the current 3 series (F series). Wonder how much more $$ it would cost..

• Praise 1

I agree.. New 3 series (G series) looks like a smaller 5 series. Much better looking than the current 3 series (F series). Wonder how much more $$ it would cost..

The interior is a big big improvement. Price shd be very close to c class
  • Praise 1

The interior is a big big improvement. Price shd be very close to c class

CnC SE said C contender is 4 series, some said is 3 series, so what the diff between 3 & 4? personally i find C interior better than both 3 & 4. 

• Praise 1

CnC SE said C contender is 4 series, some said is 3 series, so what the diff between 3 & 4? personally i find C interior better than both 3 & 4.

4er is closer to a5 sportback, with a Liftback boot. Merc dont have an equivalent.

4er and a5 are sedan/coupe hybrid. Interesting that cnc says that

• Praise 1

4er is closer to a5 sportback, with a Liftback boot. Merc dont have an equivalent.

4er and a5 are sedan/coupe hybrid. Interesting that cnc says that

bmw 3/4 is in the same class, only difference is body style. Use to be only 3 series until this decade i believe 

same with a4/a5, both are same, body styling is different.

technically they are right, C class is a competitor to the 4 series, but as well as the 3 series since the C class has both sedan/coupe options. Same how the C class has an estate option which is a competitor to the a4 wagon. 

In my opinion, comparisons should be:

C class Sedan/3 series/A4 sedan

C class coupe/4 series/A5 coupe

C class estate/?? series/A4 Wagon

C class ??/4 series GC/A5 SB

Think only a matter of time till Merc finds a new way to differentiate their sedan/coupe models in the C class

PS. Now you also have the 4series GT which is a 4 door version of a coupe which is derived from a 4 door sedan.... 

Edited by Pringo
  • Praise 3

bmw 3/4 is in the same class, only difference is body style. Use to be only 3 series until this decade i believe

same with a4/a5, both are same, body styling is different.

technically they are right, C class is a competitor to the 4 series, but as well as the 3 series since the C class has both sedan/coupe options. Same how the C class has an estate option which is a competitor to the a4 wagon.

In my opinion, comparisons should be:

C class Sedan/3 series/A4 sedan

C class coupe/4 series/A5 coupe

C class estate/?? series/A4 Wagon

C class ??/4 series GC/A5 SB

Think only a matter of time till Merc finds a new way to differentiate their sedan/coupe models in the C class

PS. Now you also have the 4series GT which is a 4 door version of a coupe which is derived from a 4 door sedan....

C class ??/4 series GC/A5 sb

Oh ya i actually mean merc doesnt have an 4er gc equivalent.

There is 3er touring but not in sg

C Class dashboard, instrument cluster and centre console

are WORSE OFF than A Class [hur]

No choice la. C class selling since 2013? Facelift will only bring minor changes. Have to wait for next gen to bring its interior inline with a and e class

No choice la. C class selling since 2013? Facelift will only bring minor changes. Have to wait for next gen to bring its interior inline with a and e class

getting a new FL c-class is chop carrot unless it’s lelong price. compare to A Class it’s heaven and earth

just like iphone x vs iphone 8

the full screen is heaven and earth

even though not much difference in usability

Edited by Wt_know

getting a new FL c-class is chop carrot unless itâs lelong price. compare to A Class itâs heaven and earth

just like iphone x vs iphone 8

the full screen is heaven and earth

even though not much difference in usability

Haha. Merc is same as iphone. Sells on its own

I wonder if pi sold more c class than cnc

Neutral Newbie

330i coming in May/July

330i M Sport $232,888

330i Luxury $222,888

320i coming in Nov/Dec

320i Luxury $212,888

Don’t waste time on Cycle. They bring in cars depend on the market demand which only C180 and no middle range. They don’t value customers.

Look at what C coupe changes for facelift, the real light still the same as pre facelift.

Edited by EubbHun
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

330i coming in May/July

330i M Sport $232,888

330i Luxury $222,888

320i coming in Nov/Dec

320i Luxury $212,888

Donât waste time on Cycle. They bring in cars depend on the market demand which only C180 and no middle range. They donât value customers.

Look at what C coupe changes for facelift, the real light still the same as pre facelift.

330 and 320 only 10k difference? Feel like a pricing strategy to get ppl to pay "abit" more for 330

Bigger screen, airconvent diff, central console no more difficult to maintain piano black, the ashwood one looks better,

the 2014/2016 ones do not have electronic seats backwards etc

higher omv, but compared to previous coe prices, maybe can be better priced

at launch 2014, 190k. when coe 60k in 2015, listed around 183-185k, now coe 31-32k, listed 186k 

most would think C180 is a good looking car, decent drive and worth the money for the badge and comfort and good fuel economy 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4