Mercedes C class 2018

therock

Er bro, I don't think half of these cars are anywhere close to being autonomous..

I think he meant taxi and PHV. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Er bro, I don't think half of these cars are anywhere close to being autonomous..

All these cars usually have another human to do the driving for you. You don't even have to signal!

• Praise 1

Ah.. yes, for the price of these functions, you could hire a taxi for 10 years I guess... but you won't get that badge.. or you could migrate to Germany..

Where the smallest taxi is the B Class. Most are the W212 or 213...

Btw Bro, since you wanted the 9G and the latest, why not wait for the facelift? When you new car arriving? I'm pretty sure they will somehow mentioned about the facelift that is coming...

The current model is the FL model for the W205 and I doubt there will be any more FL. For the big 3 Gs, usually there is only 1 FL for any model. Upgrading the GB can happen anytime during the product lift cycle. 

The next model will be a completely new model .. code prob W206.

Supersonic

Hi i am considering purchasing a car with autonomous features like adaptiv cruise control, park assist and collision avoidance. I know a lot of models have basic park assist and cruise control but I want really autonomous control where the machine takes over and I do not need to do anything. Which models would you recommend? they don't have to be new models. are these features optional ? thank you!

may i suggest you hire a chauffeur? that one is fully autonomous and you do not need to do anything

Supersonic

Hi i am considering purchasing a car with autonomous features like adaptiv cruise control, park assist and collision avoidance. I know a lot of models have basic park assist and cruise control but I want really autonomous control where the machine takes over and I do not need to do anything. Which models would you recommend? they don't have to be new models. are these features optional ? thank you!

SBS6000L_28_28229.JPG

Ah.. yes, for the price of these functions, you could hire a taxi for 10 years I guess... but you won't get that badge.. or you could migrate to Germany..

Where the smallest taxi is the B Class. Most are the W212 or 213...

What's so big deal about the badge?

• Praise 1

The current model is the FL model for the W205 and I doubt there will be any more FL. For the big 3 Gs, usually there is only 1 FL for any model. Upgrading the GB can happen anytime during the product lift cycle. 

The next model will be a completely new model .. code prob W206.

Yes which is why im asking, because "rumored" saying its coming to SG soon (4th quarter). Other countries already launched and selling the FL model.

(edited)

Real one or oneself label one? But still not a true AMG cause engine not built by one man.

The AMG on the rear left? Or Rear right? Edited by Kopites

Inside.

Only windscreen fog up.

my w205 9G also always have this problem after rain. All my front, rear windscreen and windows all kana. Always have to start engine and wait for a good 10 mins before going off. I call and ask my SE, he told me merc got this function after engine shut off it auto suck hot air from the engine bay to warm the interior because this will helps in reducing car having the moudly smell. Is it true guys? Or i kana smoked.

• Praise 2

Read somewhere on internet the same as well. Cannot seem to find back the source.

Supposedly the theory is that when the engine is turned off and you exit the car. The blower will suck in hot dry engine bay air through the vent and filter system to evaporate any moisture in them.

Moisture + stagnant air = mould  especially in our hot humid climate.

This moisture laden air will redistribute into the cabin resulting in the condensation on cold days.

my w205 9G also always have this problem after rain. All my front, rear windscreen and windows all kana. Always have to start engine and wait for a good 10 mins before going off. I call and ask my SE, he told me merc got this function after engine shut off it auto suck hot air from the engine bay to warm the interior because this will helps in reducing car having the moudly smell. Is it true guys? Or i kana smoked.

Read somewhere on internet the same as well. Cannot seem to find back the source.

Supposedly the theory is that when the engine is turned off and you exit the car. The blower will suck in hot dry engine bay air through the vent and filter system to evaporate any moisture in them.

Moisture + stagnant air = mould  especially in our hot humid climate.

This moisture laden air will redistribute into the cabin resulting in the condensation on cold days.

Anyone facing the same problem as me or i am just the super lucky one.

never encounter this before for all my previous ride. 

• Praise 1

my GLC also have this on/off especially on cold rainy days.

Once in the car, switch on the engine and with the aircon start blowing, within 1-2 min the glass clears up.

Does not affect my car usage. so left it be.

Anyone facing the same problem as me or i am just the super lucky one.

never encounter this before for all my previous ride. 

↡ Advertisement