2nd-hand Pioneer Headunit

supersen

Hi guys!

Looking for a pioneer headunit model for my lancer glx which i bought a 2-din case oversea, any recommendation for the following simple requirements :

1) CD player

2) FM Radio

3) Thumb drive

4) if can have rear camera (not a must to have)

lastly if can get 2nd hand i also wont mind, thanks all !

I can go JB or msia to buy also if recommended ! 

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! 

↡ Advertisement

Just gotten a year 2009 Teana recently. The head unit and cd player are obsolete. The original one is a 6 CD changer with no usb input to play music directly from my thumb drive.

Thinking of changing to a basic modern unit with usb port. Can someone please recommend a cheap-good unit? It needs to be able to fit into the Teana.

Just gotten a year 2009 Teana recently. The head unit and cd player are obsolete. The original one is a 6 CD changer with no usb input to play music directly from my thumb drive.

Thinking of changing to a basic modern unit with usb port. Can someone please recommend a cheap-good unit? It needs to be able to fit into the Teana.

Suggest that you just buy a cigarette lighter FM transmitter, unless you are intending to renew the Teana (not recommended anyway). 

• Praise 1

Suggest that you just buy a cigarette lighter FM transmitter, unless you are intending to renew the Teana (not recommended anyway).

I am intending to renew 10 year COE.

I have previously renewed 10 year for my presea and Sunny, quite happy with Nissan all these while. Will be doing so for Teana.

labour about $100 +

dunno how long you used liao. I estimate not more than $350. Then u still gotta get a 2nd hand HU to put back. 

Google for Ah Meng - A  freelancer (if yours is Asian make)

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

17 hours ago, Othello said:

labour about $100 +

dunno how long you used liao. I estimate not more than $350. Then u still gotta get a 2nd hand HU to put back. 

Google for Ah Meng - A  freelancer (if yours is Asian make)

It’s a pretty decent system. Despite being in a huge suv... the soundstage controls could easily be adjusted to suit different types of music. 

Played Jackie Cheung concert DVD (with my herd, I listened only) in the car while driving yesterday and the sound was lovely. 

↡ Advertisement