COE Bidding – 2nd Round of February 2018

Carbon82

New format for the 12 years data as promised.  [:)]  Good luck to all vested. [sunny]

t69OrL8.jpg

C9imLwR.jpg

3MHd1Xg.jpg

uua0Ck9.jpg

The details of the February 2018 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 19 February 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 21 February 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,373 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,562

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,391

Category D: Motorcycles => 577

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 257

Category E: Open Category => 586

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 14

Just want to ask, my current car COE is due on 2nd March. Intending to renew but how long will I have to wait before knowing the PQP for March? If I renew next week before March, does it mean that I have to use Feb pqp? Thanks!

Just want to ask, my current car COE is due on 2nd March. Intending to renew but how long will I have to wait before knowing the PQP for March? If I renew next week before March, does it mean that I have to use Feb pqp? Thanks!

Once 2nd bidding on feb 2018 is done, the March pqp will be known. So wait till Wednesday after 4pm. Then you can choose to renew using feb or March 2018 PQP. Since your orig reg date is 2nd March the only difference is one day. Meaning if you use feb pqp you can drive till 28feb2028. If you use March pqp then it’s 1march2028. So unless March pqp is cheaper, you can actually renew now for feb pqp
  • Praise 1

Once 2nd bidding on feb 2018 is done, the March pqp will be known. So wait till Wednesday after 4pm. Then you can choose to renew using feb or March 2018 PQP. Since your orig reg date is 2nd March the only difference is one day. Meaning if you use feb pqp you can drive till 28feb2028. If you use March pqp then it’s 1march2028. So unless March pqp is cheaper, you can actually renew now for feb pqp

Thanks! Will wait out to see the results of this Wed. Mine is Cat A and month of November is on the high side. Just that a bit worried if I have to wait till 1 Mar to proceed with the renewal as well as road tax and insurance. 

• Praise 1

Cat A $38k, Cat B 40k . Just a guess,seeing lesser crowd during CNY weekend.

CNY weekends normally have less crowds because people either go overseas or go BN.

Not many people will go showroom see cars during this period.

↡ Advertisement