MyRepublic Vs Whizzcomms

RadX

I totally forgotten about the bill, only when I received an email stating my bill is ready for viewing online then I started looking back last two months and no bills. Lol

singpost post man threw your letters and bills? That was what happened to me..waiting to pay my cc bill but no letter......ask oc to call and they say the bill was already sent a few weeks ago. Knn.........dont know what happened to the 1st bill!
↡ Advertisement

I was on starfug and switched to myrepublic 6 months plus ago. Yup, no brand or customer loyalty.

So far no breakdown, speeds are consistent, setting up the appointment was straight forward and no fuss. I'm on their 39.99 plan for 24 months. Didn't need their routers etc. Bill comes on time and easy to setup payments.

Wait for their offers and see what gives you bang for buck.

thanks much bro...much appreciated

singHELL...swore NEVER to go wif them EVER...although i was a damn loyal customer since 28.8k days....and my mobile since the 1990s

28.8k days!!???? That's not too long ago. I thought 14.4k

28.8k days!!???? That's not too long ago. I thought 14.4k

Oh ya 14.4k

9600 dun think there was any provider yet

I just recontracted with Starhub for 1GBPS plan at 39.90.  Somemore free Linksys router.

I used 2 years without much complaint le.

ioh really...

Wonder what you watching on TV when you sign up for either SingTel or Starhub while 90% of your time is in the quite plots off Lim Chu Kang Paths ? ........ :slow:

:grin:

waatching 

return of the zombie lor...

waatching 

return of the zombie lor...

Radx.. if mobile maybe you can survey Circlelifes.. $48++ you will get 26GB if you ported over to them. the best part is you do not need to call your present Telcos at all...they will handle everything. But then their new phones, if you will to get from them...there is no subsidies..go check it out...FYI

Radx.. if mobile maybe you can survey Circlelifes.. $48++ you will get 26GB if you ported over to them. the best part is you do not need to call your present Telcos at all...they will handle everything. But then their new phones, if you will to get from them...there is no subsidies..go check it out...FYI

I’m on circles . Life bro... Tks

Asking abt the fibre BB

Question.

If i choose another isp other than Singhell, will my mio tv still work?

Cos my Singhell and Mio Tv on different contracts.

why not...my home net is StarH...my mobile is CL..still ok

I’m on circles . Life bro... Tks

Asking abt the fibre BB

Anymore circleslife referral quote? I wanna port a few of my Singtel sim only data plan to them.

Question to all bros and sis.

If I wanna replace my miotv with a setup box that is easy to install ie. plug and play. Any legal streaming box to recommend? Miss my TVB channels........

Understand some can just stop streaming after a few months.

Edited by Piyopico
↡ Advertisement