Do You Noticed that...

Carbon82

time will tell... maybe mods preparing an official response... 

Hmmmmm................. maybe busy organising & preparation for a group "Lo Hei" .... [sly]

Looking for a good restaurant .... :a-happy:

:secret-laugh:

post-21853-0-96168500-1519356177_thumb.jpg

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Please don't get me wrong. I am not in anyway implying that the MCF team owe us a living, and need to be on the standby round the clock. Rather, the recent lagging in response and involvement is very unlike them, and that is what worries me. I have initially also thought of CNY break, but the radio silence is a bit too long this round, imo.

Some of you might know that I am very active in the now defunct AsiaOne Forum, and the phobia of having a forum that we are so used to (short of calling it a my 2nd "home") shutting downing overnight is there... As SPH group still have a handful of free-to-all online forum, I would not be surprise if they decided to further consolidated some of them (HWZ also have a Cars & Cars section for example).

I will be more than happy if everything turn out to be a false alarm, and willingly accept all criticism humbly. [nod]

aiya bro, since you have gone thought it once, all the more you sld be more season than anyone else what.

There are things we can control, and there are things we have no say in.  Worry about issues we can control and not sweat over issues outside our means. 

Assuming the axe is really falling, it will be a situation none of us here, or rather very very few of us here can intervene. It would have been a decision taken after much consideration, for the good or the bad. 

Whatever happens, it will affect them more than anyone of us, we lose a place to talk cock, which we can always move on to another. However, it is a different situation to those who are on the pay roll, or partial payroll. I think this area we can all practice a little sensitivity. 

The very least we can do is to support them by leaving them alone to concentrate on what they have to handle at hand, and not keep asking for explanation when there is obviously none at this point in time. It will just add unnecessary pressure and create frustration, which I hope not. 

We are here not for any goodies or recognition,  so whatever may happen will unlikely affect our involvement in the forum right?  Lets just take it as life as usual, whatever will be will be. 

HUAT AH!!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

ya.. they have other job responsibilities to do; this forum is only part of their responsibilities. they are not our "little genies" where we rubba rubba the lamp and they appear instantly.

Interesting that you use the term "rubba rubba" :p

Hmmmmm................. maybe busy organising & preparation for a group "Lo Hei" .... [sly]

Looking for a good restaurant .... :a-happy:

:secret-laugh:

Ho sey liao ... Picnic treating
  • Praise 3

Please don't get me wrong. I am not in anyway implying that the MCF team owe us a living, and need to be on the standby round the clock. Rather, the recent lagging in response and involvement is very unlike them, and that is what worries me. I have initially also thought of CNY break, but the radio silence is a bit too long this round, imo.

Some of you might know that I am very active in the now defunct AsiaOne Forum, and the phobia of having a forum that we are so used to (short of calling it a my 2nd "home") shutting downing overnight is there... As SPH group still have a handful of free-to-all online forum, I would not be surprise if they decided to further consolidated some of them (HWZ also have a Cars & Cars section for example).

I will be more than happy if everything turn out to be a false alarm, and willingly accept all criticism humbly. [nod]

I have a question :

If let's say SPH wants to close the forum, is it possible for us to retain it and move it to another server and manage by some of the members in the new platform themselves?

• Praise 1

I have a question :

If let's say SPH wants to close the forum, is it possible for us to retain it and move it to another server and manage by some of the members in the new platform themselves?

No.

Unless tio toto & buy over the forum.

You give me one 4-D number. I buy 20 Big & 30 Small for Sat Draw.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Only tio First prize, I give treat on Monday ... :a-happy:

3rd prize and below don't have ...   :a-noway:

no wonder your lo hei picture no salmon inside

at the end should MCF close shop

i can only think of 1 person who benefited from this forum financially and inflating his ego

T2 - make money from selling lolex here and many stroke his ........ because see very up

maybe can ask him to set up MCF2 for continuation after and should MCF close down.

• Praise 1

time will tell... maybe mods preparing an official response...

Yep, they preparing this:

post-1829-0-43828100-1519367746_thumb.jpeg

Which response you think they preparing? I think number 5.

[laugh]

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator

After being arrowed and singled out by @carbon82 on this thread, I am most certain @kobayashigt, @pchou and myself will be axed from the forum. Haha.

Anyway, Koba is in Japan for a holiday.

As for the rest of us, we don't have an automated system to clear off the spams so all these have to be manually killed by us. Do pardon us if we have been a bit slow to respond lately.

Must be all the CNY goodies causing food coma but trust me, we're still working.  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11