Those who bought car in 2013, lip lai!

Zxcvb

你有听过这句话

"海鲜在这么好吃比不过新鲜"

The same goes to ahem...

Why car need to be 新鮮?

To smell the toxic fume aka new car smell huh?

↡ Advertisement

Why car need to be æ°é®®ï¼

Its because new always better than old

Just like new phone, new house, new clothes, new shoes, new watch, new gf....

If u want reduce the toxic smell, get high end cars like merc which has more leather finishing. U can see new merc doesnt smell new much like jap car

Why car need to be æ°é®®ï¼

One of the reason is because we dont know the 2nd hand car history. What if the 2nd hand car has previously kill a person or owner die in an accident? The person spirit might be sitting next to u when u are driving without your knowledge Edited by Lotr8445r

One of the reason is because we dont know the 2nd hand car history. What if the 2nd hand car has previously kill a person or owner die in an accident? The person spirit might be sitting next to u when u are driving without your knowledge

Hahaha...

On a serious note, before getting a 2ND hand car, can do some research on the car you aiming and 2ND hand car buying.

My previous car was 2ND hand. Did not give a lot of problems.

Hahaha...

On a serious note, before getting a 2ND hand car, can do some research on the car you aiming and 2ND hand car buying.

My previous car was 2ND hand. Did not give a lot of problems.

Indeed not all 2nd hand car got problems la. I have one colleague bought a 2nd hand car and when the car reached 10th year, he even renewed the coe of the car, and the car currently still surviving without any problems.

Indeed not all 2nd hand car got problems la. I have one colleague bought a 2nd hand car and when the car reached 10th year, he even renewed the coe of the car, and the car currently still surviving without any problems.

So if got choice, u prefer betting? This last time i have no choice and my bet failed. 2nd hand toyota car stop in the middle of traffic light with hot air coming out from the bonnet
  • Praise 1

So if got choice, u prefer betting? This last time i have no choice and my bet failed. 2nd hand toyota car stop in the middle of traffic light with hot air coming out from the bonnet

Toyota car? Thought toyota car is quite reliable de? Think if got choice, many people still want to buy new la, if really no choice then have to buy used and pray that you would not ended up with a problematic car.

I'm one of them. Now into 11 n 1/2 years, renewed at closed to 50K. But bcoz of the recent 25K COE, went to book a new car, still waiting to secure the bid [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

I have never stopped betting my luck.

I had petrol pump failure at 11pm along Beach Road. It still doesn't stop me from buying used car.

My current car also bought used. 6 mths after registration.

The only breakdown was somewhere last year due to very low mileage.

• Praise 1

Toyota car? Thought toyota car is quite reliable de? Think if got choice, many people still want to buy new la, if really no choice then have to buy used and pray that you would not ended up with a problematic car.

Toyota car even if reliable, if don't maintain well, also no use.
  • Praise 1

Its because new always better than old

Just like new phone, new house, new clothes, new shoes, new watch, new gf....

If u want reduce the toxic smell, get high end cars like merc which has more leather finishing. U can see new merc doesnt smell new much like jap car

That's true.

But new model is not necessary what I like.

Yes, it is a made in Japan Corolla

reliable doesn't mean break-down free if no regular maintenance. 

I have never stopped betting my luck.

I had petrol pump failure at 11pm along Beach Road. It still doesn't stop me from buying used car.

My current car also bought used. 6 mths after registration.

The only breakdown was somewhere last year due to very low mileage.

Low mileage also can breakdown?