Treasure life...

kdash

agree.....now why am i in his holy place?

i shd be at hellisforme.com

e31.jpg

Listening to Radiohead now

"But I'm a creep... I'm a weirdo... What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...."

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha, we all know which religion you are talking about.

Always say and act holy but actually inside is a psycho.

I personally know folks who go church every Sunday and yet leads a promiscuous life.

And friends who go vegetarian on 1st and 15th and on those days they don't eat veggies, but mock duck, mock fish, and everything darn thing that's mock.

Ironies ironies.. they're everywhere.

I'm not against religion but I have a problem if it's being shoved down my throat.

Common sense ftw over religion any farking time or day.

just attended a funeral wake of a senior who passed away in his mid 40s due to asthma... he can be considered to be a mentor to me and some of my friends when we were starting to play in music bands... sort of lost contact in the past few years and then suddenly heard the news... could tell that his wife was trying to keep it together... it seems so sudden and unexpected...

not really considered a personal loss, but a sobering reminder to me nonetheless to treasure our life and the time that we have with our family and loved ones... peace...

(PS to mods: please feel free to tag on to any relevant existing threads if any. thanks.)

Sounds like a common friend.

Also attended a wake at Jurong West, of an ex-colleague, in his 40s, sudden death due to asthma.

Passionate with music, though not his occupation.

Life is so unpredictable. Live Happy. Drive Safe.

• Praise 2

I dun care what you all say, I will still try my best to piak piak everyday, 365 days a year :D

by doing that, my wife and I will treasure our relationship better.

by doing that, our kids are more happy cos their parents are happier and not nagging at them constantly.

by doing that our kids can see how loving their parents are and will have confidence in their future relationships and marriage.

sex is not dirty nor sin, sex brings hope and happiness.

• Praise 2

Yes it is. It's just part of human physiology.

It's just sad that someone actually sees sex as a means of getting kids. That means there's also no emotional attachment to the wife, because she's just a proxy to hear children.

After piak piak the wife, have children, then go dry (without sex) for the next 50 years till death do they part.

The wife feels unloved, goes out to find another man, end up in divorce, and he self justifies that sex is the root cause of it. Doesn't matter the emotional part. Sex IS the farking sin.

Btw, no piak piak doesn't mean no sex related diseases like STD or AIDS. Going dry increases risk of prostate cancer too.

That's why I cannot tahan extreme one sided views.

Sorry but not true. 

There are so many ways to express your love to your wife other than just about sex. 

Instead asking too much sex from her will instead portray some insecurity in the relationship and fear to the other party. 

Instead of just that means, why not help her do housework and ease her burden? Buy some gifts for her periodically? Cook her a meal? Take her for a tour? Go for classes and learn some things together? Come back early from home and spend more time communicating with her? Etc, etc, and etc.

There are so many other better ways to express your love for her. Woman's thinking is different, they want love, not sex. And to them, it is not a good way to show love. Some women may arouse suspicious on the guy if they keep asking for it. They think you don't love them, but only want them for sex.

At least abstain oneself in unnecessary sexual temptations can reduce the probably of such STDs, if cannot 100% prevent (due to sharing of needles and infected blood transfusion). Just look at the world and WHO figures, how many people have died of AIDS for the past 30 years? Shouldn't we do our part to stop this madness to continue since there is still no cure of AIDS?

Well, you have your views but I don't agree. You don't have to agree mine too if you don't. Just take it as another point of view. Maybe one day you can understand my point of view.

Let's get back to topic. 

I dun care what you all say, I will still try my best to piak piak everyday, 365 days a year :D

by doing that, my wife and I will treasure our relationship better.

by doing that, our kids are more happy cos their parents are happier and not nagging at them constantly.

by doing that our kids can see how loving their parents are and will have confidence in their future relationships and marriage.

sex is not dirty nor sin, sex brings hope and happiness.

Stop deceiving yourself la.

it's the root of many problems in our society now.  <_< 

You want your kids to start the seeds of this sin at the young ages? 

Better 三思而后行

Ok, back to topic liao and stop polluting the thread with this. 

time for dach to join me in imh and see the principal weekly

• Dislike 1

Sorry but not true.

There are so many ways to express your love to your wife other than just about sex.

Instead asking too much sex from her will instead portray some insecurity in the relationship and fear to the other party.

Instead of just that means, why not help her do housework and ease her burden? Buy some gifts for her periodically? Cook her a meal? Take her for a tour? Go for classes and learn some things together? Come back early from home and spend more time communicating with her? Etc, etc, and etc.

There are so many other better ways to express your love for her. Woman's thinking is different, they want love, not sex. And to them, it is not a good way to show love. Some women may arouse suspicious on the guy if they keep asking for it. They think you don't love them, but only want them for sex.

At least abstain oneself in unnecessary sexual temptations can reduce the probably of such STDs, if cannot 100% prevent (due to sharing of needles and infected blood transfusion). Just look at the world and WHO figures, how many people have died of AIDS for the past 30 years? Shouldn't we do our part to stop this madness to continue since there is still no cure of AIDS?

Well, you have your views but I don't agree. You don't have to agree mine too if you don't. Just take it as another point of view. Maybe one day you can understand my point of view.

Let's get back to topic.

That is your problem. U always extrapolate.

People talk about piak piak, you say too much is not good and then go on a tirade forcing down ur opinion down our throats.

And again now, u say asking too much sex is no good. When did I ever say about quantum?

U r just triggered by a few key words, then you harp on those and then drift away.

Since u want to get back to topic you don't need to reply me.

And you don't know women well enough.

Sorry but not true.

My Friend love his Wife Beri much.... No piak piak with her for more than 1 year liao....

Wife says he outside Jiak pa liao......

just attended a funeral wake of a senior who passed away in his mid 40s due to asthma... he can be considered to be a mentor to me and some of my friends when we were starting to play in music bands... sort of lost contact in the past few years and then suddenly heard the news... could tell that his wife was trying to keep it together... it seems so sudden and unexpected...

not really considered a personal loss, but a sobering reminder to me nonetheless to treasure our life and the time that we have with our family and loved ones... peace...

(PS to mods: please feel free to tag on to any relevant existing threads if any. thanks.)

Ya. Treasure and appreciate everyone around us.

One of my relatives had cardio arrest and passed away in hospital A&E few days ago. He was 69.

My friend died within 4 months upon discovering lung cancer. She was 40 and a non-smoker.

My office Manager is undergoing stomach cancer treatment....

Stay healthy everyone. Drink and smoke less. Exercise more.

祝大家身体健康, 新年快乐!

• Praise 12

Ya. Treasure and appreciate everyone around us.

One of my relatives had cardio arrest and passed away in hospital A&E few days ago. He was 69.

My friend died within 4 months upon discovering lung cancer. She was 40 and a non-smoker.

My office Manager is undergoing stomach cancer treatment....

Stay healthy everyone. Drink and smoke less. Exercise more.

ç¥å¤§å®¶èº«ä½å¥åº·ï¼ æ°å¹´å¿«ä¹! ð

Have a blessed life, sis.

Stay healthy and strong!

• Praise 2

People talk about piak piak, you say too much is not good and then go on a tirade forcing down ur opinion down our throats.

And again now, u say asking too much sex is no good. When did I ever say about quantum?

U r just triggered by a few key words, then you harp on those and then drift away.

994b6f2egy1fhnzna6wonj20a10af0t8.jpg

006APoFYjw1f9byqxkur4j30a00a03z8.jpg

6af89bc8gw1f8q52e3n9pj20b40b474h.jpg

Twincharged

Always hear this, but how? I also lost 2 friends who died suddenly. One in his teens and another one in her mid 20s. Looked healthy and no known problems but suddenly collapsed and die.

Then how? Use the fantasized term piak piak? At least that S word is a proper English word without imagine it out.

It's just a means to have children. Anything more than that is a sin.

That's why God created things like AIDS, STDs, even related cancer, to tell these people abusing it, that anything more than using it to have children, is immoral and wrong.

Wrong.

There are so many things to do other than just sex. Throwing that mindset away will broaden your vision and see and do more things in a wider perspective. Your mind will be cleaner and freer for more exciting things ahead of you.

Boss, no say you wrong hor. If you know how to protect yourself against robbers, who dares to touch you?

Obviously you don't belong to the vulnerable and non street smart type.

Why he so bad?

He also made train crashes and earthquakes?

Why don't he use his powers for good things? I would.

I would make ice cream for all those starving kids.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 3

I have seen friends ruined because of what had corrupted their minds. That is why I want to share my views here. I just hope having an another point of view will give you people a thought on how you want to decide your love life and not to follow such detrimental ending. It is not worth to waste our lives away just because of such corrupted thoughts that may ruined our lives eventually and unknowingly. 

What is wrong with sharing and helping others?

You don't get it, I don't blame you because it is hard for people who have no seen the worst to understand it. I don't see the need for you to get upset about it. In forums, there are sure to have differing opinions, no matter how BFF or how enemies are between the parties. Just take it or leave it, or take it and learn something out of it. 

Anyway, this is an official car forum and an open forum for all the public. Don't make MCF into those kind of sleazy forums. It's not good for the eyes of the public.

994b6f2egy1fhnzna6wonj20a10af0t8.jpg

006APoFYjw1f9byqxkur4j30a00a03z8.jpg

6af89bc8gw1f8q52e3n9pj20b40b474h.jpg

Sex is use to make baby only? Sex with wife is also a sin? Want make baby must ask for forgiveness? 

10360535_242424109296402_984127031907134

post-180434-0-69561900-1519829841.jpg

↡ Advertisement