Treasure life...

kdash

Ya. Treasure and appreciate everyone around us.

One of my relatives had cardio arrest and passed away in hospital A&E few days ago. He was 69.

My friend died within 4 months upon discovering lung cancer. She was 40 and a non-smoker.

My office Manager is undergoing stomach cancer treatment....

Stay healthy everyone. Drink and smoke less. Exercise more.

ç¥å¤§å®¶èº«ä½å¥åº·ï¼ æ°å¹´å¿«ä¹! ð

My condolences. I guess i should start to lose the extra pounds off my waistline sooner than i thought.. Otherwise 2nd half of my life gonna suffer.. Tks for reminding..
↡ Advertisement

One of my relatives had cardio arrest and passed away in hospital A&E few days ago. He was 69.

My friend died within 4 months upon discovering lung cancer. She was 40 and a non-smoker.

祝大家身体健康, 新年快乐!

• Praise 1

Once you have seen people destroyed their lives because of this sin, you will understand what I mean.

These people turn a small pleasure into an addiction that eventually leads to their downfall.

No joke.

That's not I mean.

I mean:

- Start a business or hobby

- tour around the world

- Reward yourself with your own car and house

- Doing trilling things like bungee jump, mountain climbing, scuba diving

- Go for a course or training on things you always wanted to learn and enrich yourself

- Read more books, watch more movies together

Etc

There are so many things to do without even involves the sin.

I would start a lady undergarment business. And then I will have to travel and deal with many female models and female buyers, end up get into many ONS and affairs. And then suddenly my new hobby become piak piak overseas.

I go tour ard the world, and then get lonely and meet other girls, end up piak piak over seas.

I buy big cars big house and then I will become sexless?

I love trilling things, like piak piak in the air when doing bungee jump, climb to the peak of the mountain and piak piak like caveman,  piak piak in the deep deep sea.

I always wanted to learn kama sutra, so I go attend a kama sutra course and end up piak piak more.

after learning kama sutra, I would always read more books on sex, and watch more sex education movies, end up piak piak more.

WTF, now I not only piak piak, I have to piak piak more. Instead of piak piak locally, now I have to piak piak all over the world. 

Really f**king more things to do man!!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

I would start a lady undergarment business. And then I will have to travel and deal with many female models and female buyers, end up get into many ONS and affairs. And then suddenly my new hobby become piak piak overseas.

I go tour ard the world, and then get lonely and meet other girls, end up piak piak over seas.

I love trilling things, like piak piak in the air when doing bungee jump, climb to the peak of the mountain and piak piak like caveman,  piak piak in the deep deep sea.

I always wanted to learn kama sutra, so I go attend a kama sutra course and end up piak piak more.

after learning kama sutra, I would always read more books on sex, and watch more sex education movies, end up piak piak more.

WTF, now I not only piak piak, I have to piak piak more. Instead of piak piak locally, now I have to piak piak all over the world. 

Sigh...

No hope.  [shakehead]

I have seen friends ruined because of what had corrupted their minds. That is why I want to share my views here. I just hope having an another point of view will give you people a thought on how you want to decide your love life and not to follow such detrimental ending. It is not worth to waste our lives away just because of such corrupted thoughts that may ruined our lives eventually and unknowingly.

What is wrong with sharing and helping others?

You don't get it, I don't blame you because it is hard for people who have no seen the worst to understand it. I don't see the need for you to get upset about it. In forums, there are sure to have differing opinions, no matter how BFF or how enemies are between the parties. Just take it or leave it, or take it and learn something out of it.

Anyway, this is an official car forum and an open forum for all the public. Don't make MCF into those kind of sleazy forums. It's not good for the eyes of the public.

I quite agree with a lot of the things such as not making this place so sleazy.

But you clearly have issues Dach, i sincerely recommend you see a shrink about it.

I dont think i have been more serious in this forum before.

Take care.

Good nite.

• Praise 4

Sounds like a common friend.

Also attended a wake at Jurong West, of an ex-colleague, in his 40s, sudden death due to asthma.

Passionate with music, though not his occupation.

Life is so unpredictable. Live Happy. Drive Safe.

yes should be the same person. his passion for music infected me and i am still playing actively now after 20 years. really thankful for his guidance during those early days.

you were at the wake service tonight?

Agree 100% and support you. If only every young Singaporean thinks like you, then we have hope!!! [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Singapore population is decreasing..................Even the minister said so...................

post-5639-0-35257100-1519831214.jpg

• Praise 3

KNN, I follow exactly what you said, and now you say no hope!!!  <_<  -_-  [shakehead]

Never mind la. 

It takes time to open the mind. 

I quite agree with a lot of the things such as not making this place so sleazy.

But you clearly have issues Dach, i sincerely recommend you see a shrink about it.

I dont think i have been more serious in this forum before.

Take care.

Good nite.

<_<

I just need enough sleep...  and money.  :D

ç¥å¤§å®¶èº«ä½å¥åº·ï¼ æ°å¹´å¿«ä¹! ð

thanks for sharing sis. wishing everyone can stay healthy and lead fulfilling lives.
  • Praise 1

Never mind la. 

It takes time to open the mind. 

<_<

actually my last sentence salah, instead of "f**king more things to do", it sld be, "more f**king things to do"!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think it takes even more time for you to open those legs.  [:p]

Was there Tue. Left before service started. 

Nondescript and dependable guy.

Under appreciated at workplace.

But full of life after work hours.

yes should be the same person. his passion for music infected me and i am still playing actively now after 20 years. really thankful for his guidance during those early days.

you were at the wake service tonight?

Agree 100% and support you. If only every young Singaporean thinks like you, then we have hope!!! [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Singapore population is decreasing..................Even the minister said so...................

But I will be very sinful and dirty wor. But wait,  I am the demon, who can be more sinful and dirtier than me.

Now quick send me all those piak piaks!!!  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Was there Tue. Left before service started.

Nondescript and dependable guy.

Under appreciated at workplace.

But full of life after work hours.

i see. i was there yesterday and left before service started too. maybe we saw each other...

祝大家身体健康, 新年快乐!

• Praise 1

But I will be very sinful and dirty wor. But wait,  I am the demon, who can be more sinful and dirtier than me.

Now quick send me all those piak piaks!!!  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

No worries. I will join you to be sinful and dirty.

我不入地狱 谁入地狱

Time to go piak piak and sleep. 

Goodnight and stay healthy. enjoy your piak piak [:p]

↡ Advertisement