Treasure life...

kdash

Hypersonic

Have you done your Advance Medical Directive?

Life’s too short to be worried or pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

How come all your friends die so young?

And I am your cyber gf.

OMG I better double up on the life insurance.

:D

So sad right dunno why I got so many short lived friends.

But don't worry lah, my wife-aka-my-last-lesbian-rship is still very much alive and a happy mother of twins. My gfs live long and healthy lives

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Have you done your Advance Medical Directive?

Life’s too short to be worried or pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.

Not just AMD, include the following:-

1) ACP : Advance Care Planning

2) LPA : Lasting Power of Attorney

It will save immediate family alot of emotional upheaval.

• Praise 4

I think that our life is the mirror image of our true self inside.

All the good things inside us is also in our external world.

So kindness inside us will manifest in the kindness others show us.

Also maybe selfishness inside us will manifest as selfishness we encounter.

I recognise my faults in many people I meet. its like a mirror and since I don't

like these faults in other people I know I have to start some where to change

and improve. I think its hard to see ourselves objectively so we have life that

allows us to see ourselves in others and because its others that we have no hesitation

to criticise them. I suspect life is perfection. Its 100% custom made just for us and

everyone has the same opportunity. 

There is no time and space. There is only the here and now. So the concept of a 

short life or long life is just concepts our mind makes up. Life feels real just like 

night mares feel real. How many people stop their own night mares and say this

is just a dream. None cos dreams feel so real until we wake up. So life is just a 

dream until we wake up and that's called death.

Now what does treasure life mean? My best dream was playing with a dog for what

felt like 20 minutes and when I woke up I thought that was fantastic and I didn't even

need to wash my hands. In 3 dreams I picked up cheese cake from a buffet line but I

woke up all 3 times and never even had a mouthful. Wouldn't it be wonderful if every

dream was eating cheese cake. Since its just a dream no calories and no clogged up

arteries.

But since life is also a dream why waste it on pursuing fame, money,  power etc

Its like winning the lottery in your dreams and then you wake up. Life is just a dream

do you really want to waste it on baubles and trinkets? Do the most valuable thing

you can and if your don't know what that is. Its spend your time with people you like.

Also get the Stinger cos when your relatives come over for CNY and ask you do you drive

BMW or Mercedes and you tell them Kia and they ask you if the economy is bad. Who cares 

what they think. Why let superficial people that don't care about you make your decision on

what car you should buy?

If they really cared so much about you not having a BM or Mercedes they can contribute

to a BM or Merc right? 

Life is just a dream spend it wisely with the people you like and all the other superficial things

like money, power, fame they really don't matter when you wake up.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Not a human life nor exactly to the topic but a life is a life in my books. This happened 3 days ago:

My aforementioned wife's 17+ year old dog woke up in bad shape at 8am. She was lethargic, lifeless, leaking from both ends and couldn't control her bodily functions anymore. She also was visibly losing muscle mass by the hour as she got more and more dehydrated.

The gf got in touch with an animal communicator to find out Baby's last wishes. Baby said she didn't dare to close her eyes cos she might not open them again and the family would be heartbroken. She wanted one last family photo with them to remember her by. My gf waited till 5pm for her parents to get home so they could take the picture.

The images were captured at 5.25pm. Baby left for Rainbow Bridge at 5.27pm. She held on the whole day for her last wish.

RIP Baby, you were a very good girl. Run free and painlessly over at Rainbow Bridge until you meet your mom again.

• Praise 3

exactly 1 yr ago.. tis very moment... i was in a coma.. in SGH icu. after undergoin 4hrs plus heart bypass surgery.now im lying in bed.. wif wifey beside me..surfing mcf. live life to the fullest as we do not know... wat is around the corner. grateful to God for a 'new' life n to wifey.. for always being there for me.

• Praise 18

So sad right dunno why I got so many short lived friends.

But don't worry lah, my wife-aka-my-last-lesbian-rship is still very much alive and a happy mother of twins. My gfs live long and healthy lives

• Praise 1

Not a human life nor exactly to the topic but a life is a life in my books. This happened 3 days ago:

My aforementioned wife's 17+ year old dog woke up in bad shape at 8am. She was lethargic, lifeless, leaking from both ends and couldn't control her bodily functions anymore. She also was visibly losing muscle mass by the hour as she got more and more dehydrated.

The gf got in touch with an animal communicator to find out Baby's last wishes. Baby said she didn't dare to close her eyes cos she might not open them again and the family would be heartbroken. She wanted one last family photo with them to remember her by. My gf waited till 5pm for her parents to get home so they could take the picture.

The images were captured at 5.25pm. Baby left for Rainbow Bridge at 5.27pm. She held on the whole day for her last wish.

RIP Baby, you were a very good girl. Run free and painlessly over at Rainbow Bridge until you meet your mom again.

Animals have souls just like us and higher order animals like dogs will be born again

as people like you and me so they deserve to be on this thread.

It works the other way too. Some humans will be born as animals next time.

My MIL will be perfect coming back as a crocodile.

• Praise 1

exactly 1 yr ago.. tis very moment... i was in a coma.. in SGH icu. after undergoin 4hrs plus heart bypass surgery.now im lying in bed.. wif wifey beside me..surfing mcf. live life to the fullest as we do not know... wat is around the corner. grateful to God for a 'new' life n to wifey.. for always being there for me.

That's the most important thing.

You have your priorities right.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Glad to know you passed that obstacle! Here's to many more years ahead for you and your lovely wife
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Do you think if you just said hello to her and maybe

shook her hand maybe you could help shorten her

suffering here on earth. And mine too?

I will even make it worth your while. As soon as they

turn up the oven gas mark high and I get the ashes

I will treat you to a Chateaubriand at Mortons with

Champagne of course. If you don't like to drink that

I will even drink it for you. [thumbsup]

Radx dream of people and bad things happen... I got a similar talent too. When someone badmouths/schemes against me behind my back, without my knowledge and for unjustified reasons, they develop some weird medical complication within maximum two years. True story, it's a standing joke in my inner circle.

Perhaps you might want to gently nudge 666 to badmouth your cyber gf?

• Praise 1

Radx dream of people and bad things happen... I got a similar talent too. When someone badmouths/schemes against me behind my back, without my knowledge and for unjustified reasons, they develop some weird medical complication within maximum two years. True story, it's a standing joke in my inner circle.

Perhaps you might want to gently nudge 666 to badmouth your cyber gf?

It's the power of the mind.

Whatever we wish for the mind brings to us.

But only if it's for our own good.

That's probably why my wish to strike Toto never come through.

Haizzz.

Supersonic

Animals have souls just like us and higher order animals like dogs will be born again

she will buaya you in her next life?

• Praise 1

she will buaya you in her next life?

You are right.

She is a man in a woman's body and I am a woman in a man's body.

So if in the next life she comes back as an old man and I come back as a young lady.

She will be a dirty old man disturbing young ladies.

Hmmm I wonder why you thought of this.

Only a buaya will think like this.

Turbocharged

you are a kind soul

i was thinking why you never say come

back as ka zua.

:grin:

17 is a long life for any dog.

Going painlessly without needles and tubes poking out of the body is prob a gift too.

• Praise 1