Treasure life...

kdash

Hypersonic

no wonder my house so messy and dirty, every time i see pieces on the floor, no one want to remove it, everybody just move on [laugh][laugh]

Hahaha...
↡ Advertisement

Radx dream of people and bad things happen... I got a similar talent too. When someone badmouths/schemes against me behind my back, without my knowledge and for unjustified reasons, they develop some weird medical complication within maximum two years. True story, it's a standing joke in my inner circle.

Perhaps you might want to gently nudge 666 to badmouth your cyber gf?

Fantasize got kanna or not?
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

you are a kind soul

i was thinking why you never say come

back as ka zua.

:grin:

17 is a long life for any dog.

Going painlessly without needles and tubes poking out of the body is prob a gift too.

Yup. The second best way to go is suddenly. Best way is just sleep and don't wake up.

Fantasize got kanna or not?ðð

If have , think many here will be in deep shit..

Don't think fantasize works or else many people dead liao

Turbocharged
(edited)

Yup. The second best way to go is suddenly. Best way is just sleep and don't wake up.

i have this phobia my eldest will just pass away at home while i am at work one day. she is already 18 and starting to be frail with failing kidneys.

i would love to be by her side when she goes so she knows her family is always around her.  At least can be by her side then since i was not there when she was born.

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

i have this phobia my eldest will just pass away at home while i am at work one day. she is already 18 and starting to be frail with failing kidneys.

SAME. that's why I have a cctv and moved back home stay with parents so my baby won't die alone.

Hypersonic

Don't keep on talking about life, live it!

To life, YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM.....SANE!!!ð

When realizing life is short and precious. Some YOLO and enjoy life, while some treasures it with spending more time with loves one, some don't take life for granted anymore and takes ownership of their health, etc.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Why is it always about death?

Because it will make you realise life is short and fragile, and treasure it, as the way you wish. 

Turbocharged

i would love to be by her side when she goes so she knows her family is always around her. At least can be by her side then since i was not there when she was born.

Based on the messages I received, I just want to say thank you all for the good thoughts.

In case there is a misunderstanding, I was referring to my eldest cat, which is female and always referred to as my girl. She is 18, an advanced age for a cat and in human years, close to 88. But she is indeed getting more and more frail day by day. My first official pet cat, with me for close to 17 years already. And a very obedient girl.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Based on the messages I received, I just want to say thank you all for the good thoughts.

In case there is a misunderstanding, I was referring to my eldest cat, which is female and always referred to as my girl. She is 18, an advanced age for a cat and in human years, close to 88. But she is indeed getting more and more frail day by day. My first official pet cat, with me for close to 17 years already. And a very obedient girl.

Treasure her and take good care of her.

I got a scare too reading your previous message. 

Twincharged

I don't know what kind of person this makes me but it never occured to my brain that you weren't talking about your furkid

i tot you told me you are 73 right?? (u say 1  )  Sure you  "potong jalan" everyone of course [laugh] ; Better arrange LPA fast fast (while its still free processing by govt)  [:p]  

So sad right dunno why I got so many short lived friends.

But don't worry lah, my wife-aka-my-last-lesbian-rship is still very much alive and a happy mother of twins. My gfs live long and healthy lives

I don't know what kind of person this makes me but it never occured to my brain that you weren't talking about your furkid ð

Think I remember you mentioning that you sub cut for her. Sending pawsitive energy her way.

Same same. I knew he was talking about his

didnt follow the thread... but guessed it was a pet since u said u wldnt there when she was born....  

Supersonic

I don't know what kind of person this makes me but it never occured to my brain that you weren't talking about your furkid ð

Think I remember you mentioning that you sub cut for her. Sending pawsitive energy her way.

those who follow the cat thread will know la...

Turbocharged

Treasure her and take good care of her.

I got a scare too reading your previous message. 

to me, it does not matter if she is an animal or a human. she is family.  [nod]

I don't know what kind of person this makes me but it never occured to my brain that you weren't talking about your furkid

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4