Treasure life...

kdash

Maybe @dach should to do another poll thread if this forum has become sleazy. At least we don't OT in this thread.

I am of the age where I have already passed attending friend's wedding and inching towards reading obituaries. I do feel strongly on things discussed here, let's get back on track with the discussions.

Agree

Let’s focus on initial intent of thread

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Maybe @dach should to do another poll thread if this forum has become sleazy. At least we don't OT in this thread.

I am of the age where I have already passed attending friend's wedding and inching towards reading obituaries. I do feel strongly on things discussed here, let's get back on track with the discussions.

Agree

Letâs focus on initial intent of thread

thanks bros.

I feel sorry for God.

People say he made AIDS and STD.

People just say anything about him with no proof.

And he cannot defend himself.

It's not fair to him or her.

:D

I just posted this and got rewarded with Bonus Points.

I wonder if it was him or her?

Working in mysterious ways.

I believe rightly or wrongly if there is a God I will be his favourite or her favourite.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Actually when ppl say treasure life, what exactly does it means? 

Birth, aging, sickness, and death, these are things we cannot control, but these form the base of life, any life. 

This is a route everyone will have to take, it just so depends on how we are route to complete. We feel it now because we have come to this designated stage, nothing new really. 

Before us, many have gone through such stages, including our parents, grandparents and great grandparents, no one escape. when we were younger, death was never in our mind, because we attended weddings and baby new born celebrations, life was full of bright lights, but just at the same time, the older ones are attending funerals and sending friends and relatives off. The stage is just beginning to shift to us, and then it will be a full period where we hear more ppl pass away, until our children have to tell our friends and relatives that we are gone. Its quite normal actually, because this is life.

It used to be @Radx talking about this when he was younger, now we have @kdash, and it will be someone else later if this forum continues, and there will be some others coming in and share stories,  this will be a never ending topic, because everyone goes through it. 

But the thoughts wont last, it gets wash away with other things in life, only comes back when we attend the next sending off ceremony, unless we are the one almost get send off but didnt manage to catch the collection. 

I have not gone through it enough for me to really let go of everything and start doing what I really wanted to, but I dare say I have gone through it enough to make me see things alot lighter that i used to be. 

Talk is easy, everyone can quote stories and tell ppl to treasure this treasure that, but are we ourselves doing it in the first place? We are all humans after all mah. 

But wait, I am the demon, so mayb I slightly different.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Actually when ppl say treasure life, what exactly does it means?

Birth, aging, sickness, and death, these are things we cannot control, but these form the base of life, any life.

This is a route everyone will have to take, it just so depends on how we are route to complete. We feel it now because we have come to this designated stage, nothing new really.

Before us, many have gone through such stages, including our parents, grandparents and great grandparents, no one escape. when we were younger, death was never in our mind, because we attended weddings and baby new born celebrations, life was full of bright lights, but just at the same time, the older ones are attending funerals and sending friends and relatives off. The stage is just beginning to shift to us, and then it will be a full period where we hear more ppl pass away, until our children have to tell our friends and relatives that we are gone. Its quite normal actually, because this is life.

It used to be @Radx talking about this when he was younger, now we have @kdash, and it will be someone else later if this forum continues, and there will be some others coming in and share stories, this will be a never ending topic, because everyone goes through it.

But the thoughts wont last, it gets wash away with other things in life, only comes back when we attend the next sending off ceremony, unless we are the one almost get send off but didnt manage to catch the collection.

I have not gone through it enough for me to really let go of everything and start doing what I really wanted to, but I dare say I have gone through it enough to make me see things alot lighter that i used to be.

Talk is easy, everyone can quote stories and tell ppl to treasure this treasure that, but are we ourselves doing it in the first place? We are all humans after all mah.

But wait, I am the demon, so mayb I slightly different. [:p][laugh][laugh]

You only know life when you know death OR do not fear death!

I speak from experience as I almost went...

If I go tonight I go without regret!

Amen

As you age, death is not only predictable, it is definite. Fill your insignificant life with love, not hate.

And taxes too!

That said income tax filing start today

• Praise 3

I just got an anon post with u are indeed my favourite.

Is that you God?

Thanks for the points but I prefer to strike Toto on Friday.

But you already knew that.

If it wasn't God then I hope you are female and lesbian.

You only know life when you know death OR do not fear death!

I speak from experience as I almost went...

If I go tonight I go without regret!

Amen

And taxes too!

That said income tax filing start today

• Praise 1

Hahahahaha!!!!!

I going to come in lesser now

Cause my boss ask me do more work

See how much I can clear lor

Just tell your boss don’t kajiao you...since your hands are always tied with “mountains” of load to fondle...I mean handle.
  • Praise 2

Look, I don't know what the forum is heading but this got to be moderated. Everyone else is reading this forum without being a member or logging in regularly. People might think this forum is nothing but some low class chat box.

I know inevitably I might have upset some people here due to my beliefs and I am truly apologetic about it. But I will still stand by my views. Having seen what some of friends hone through and ruining their lives with those mindset devouring them , I still think it is good to share to the people here to create awareness.

And I share because I think you people here are mostly good people, some really successful ones in real life who don't deserve to be ruined by the wrong mindsets happened to some people I know, because it's not worth it.

While I am still lamenting the loss of my previous forum to Facebook, I still hope I can do my part to make this forum relevant and better, eg reporting spams, removing bad mindsets.

Lastly despite all these for the past 24 hours, despite the scoldings, despite that I never met you people before, I still believe that you people here are good people.

I know there are still some disagreements of what I have said but I try to answer because I am having a busy day ahead. For those urging this to stop, I'll try.

Once again, I apologize to those who think they have got offended but this is not my intention to offend anyone. However I will still stand by my views and beliefs because it is important to the survival of this forum.

You keep saying all your fren ruin their lives because of sex.

Why you only fren sex maniacs?

You keep saying all your fren ruin their lives because of sex.

Why you only fren sex maniacs?

Maybe that friend was

Hugh hefner

Haaa

Sex is a sin?

No wonder it's so fun.

All the fun things is sin.

And all the holy things are boring.

If life is to be fun and happy and treasured then we have no choice but to do the sin things.

It's like a twisted logic.

It is possible someone heard God wrong and mixed up the sin things and the holy things?

I saw a film there was 15 commandments and Moses broke one of the 3 tablets and so he said there is only 10 commandments.

Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Looking forward to your new Raptor soon. ð

No money one lah :XD:

Anyway got my old musso is very good Liao

Can move around easy

Safe and comfy

Best is no debt

The feeling is very song

@mustank

when going to buy your lapetor

Not piaktor meh :XD:

Just tell your boss donât kajiao you...since your hands are always tied with âmountainsâ of load to fondle...I mean handle.

Hard lah hard lah :XD:

Twincharged

This thread is about treasure life but turned into a piak piak is sin thread.

Without piak piak,there is no life.

This thread is about treasure life but turned into a piak piak is sin thread.

Without piak piak,there is no life.

In another words, piak piak create life?

Twincharged

In another words, piak piak create life?

Yup. But there's also artificial insemination.
↡ Advertisement