Alien boss: you shall not piak piak!!!!

:XD:

If the alien boss was him...

“Resistance is futile, to bring balance to the force, piak piak you must”

post-163127-0-13083800-1519913053.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxNohANhJiA

Let's all chill with this song. Anyway, just wanna share.

I have a friend. He is Vietnamese. We met under unique circumstances so I won't reveal it here. Anyway I met up with him in 2012 in Hanoi after he left Singapore and we stayed in touch.

We talked about world war 2 (we like war stories) and if we are not meeting in vietnam (about once a year), we are chatting on Facebook on and off.

Anyway I was just chatting with him early this week when I remarked that our friendship was a surprise cos who would have thought that we would still keep in touch after so many years when he more or less forgotten everyone else in Singapore.

So he said yeah, a big surprise all the blah blah tcss of Facebook and then suddenly

"And I kinda feel sad that no matter how close we are, this friendship will end one day. Even if we are friends for life, one day death will end it...."

A tcss conversation suddenly took a morbid turn....

Nothing was wrong with him. Just a morbid remark that no matter how strong the friendship is, it is the most, transient.

And then I see the conversation here and suddenly I just think of the conversation. No matter how many praises or dislikes we get, how many times we can tcss or even get scolding or scold, one day we will all die and this conversation will not matter anymore.

Just some random rambling but hey, it's back to the topic of treasure life.

Who says cannot talk after we are dead?

My fren's mum is clairvoyant she can see the people that have passed on.

My ex staff is both clairvoyant and clairaudient she can see and talk to people that have passed on.

:D

I have a friend. He is Vietnamese. We met under unique circumstances so I won't reveal it here. Anyway I met up with him in 2012 in Hanoi after he left Singapore and we stayed in touch.

We talked about world war 2 (we like war stories) and if we are not meeting in vietnam (about once a year), we are chatting on Facebook on and off.

Anyway I was just chatting with him early this week when I remarked that our friendship was a surprise cos who would have thought that we would still keep in touch after so many years when he more or less forgotten everyone else in Singapore.

So he said yeah, a big surprise all the blah blah tcss of Facebook and then suddenly

"And I kinda feel sad that no matter how close we are, this friendship will end one day. Even if we are friends for life, one day death will end it...."

Nothing was wrong with him. Just a morbid remark that no matter how strong the friendship is, it is the most, transient.

And then I see the conversation here and suddenly I just think of the conversation. No matter how many praises or dislikes we get, how many times we can tcss or even get scolding or scold, one day we will all die and this conversation will not matter anymore.

Thanks for sharing this...we all have our own paths and experiences along life’s journey. No one can have exact same experience as others. I can’t afford lolek or porky but enjoy reading others first hand experiences...

There’s a belief that siblings are brought together because they were best pals or worse foes in previous live...as foes...they have one chance to make it right this life or reincarnate as foes again...

I frequently reminded my kids that frenz (bff included) come and go along your journey but your loved ones accompany you till the end - whoever goes first.

Just enjoy the good times while it lasts and focus on the good times usually go a long way.

• Praise 1

without the piak piak debate, treasure life would have been dead on page 1. 

I think the title would do better with, " if you treasure life, piak piak" or "piak piak and treasure life".  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

I think the title would do better with, " if you treasure life, piak piak" or "piak piak and treasure life". [:p][laugh][laugh]

In order to treasure life, one needs to first create life. In order to create life, one needs to first piak piak.

Period. Stop = life created

• Praise 1

I think the title would do better with, " if you treasure life, piak piak" or "piak piak and treasure life". [:p][laugh][laugh]

Fully agreed with you.

The statement "Treasure life" is so vague where there aren't any standard modeling benchmark where one can follow. No two individuals are alike. Even twin has different perception of life. Some might indulge in rolex. Some might indulge in their MIL while some might like testing distilled water on steam iron and he is proud of it! As long as we can live everyday to it fullest doing things that make oneself happy and contempt than I can say we are treasuring our life.

PS. Having sex is one activity as well.

• Praise 3

Gees T2

surprised you chip in for this particular post. hahahaha

I quite agree with a lot of the things such as not making this place so sleazy.

But you clearly have issues Dach, i sincerely recommend you see a shrink about it.
I dont think i have been more serious in this forum before.

Take care.

Good nite.

V true

I believe many of you have read the book ‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ by Mitch Albom, you might pick up a few life lesson from there.

First time they have a threater play base on this book.

post-1109-0-33432800-1519970547_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Weekend is in the horizon

Start piak piak & breakfast in bed

Have her for bf? Lol

Gd wknd all

We should be humble
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

quit MCF? people come and go...

Can't be. He is the true savior for mcf.

Put here on earth to save mcf from piak piak.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1