Treasure life...

kdash

Dach go where liao?

:(

Aiyo, he wishes to stay away from those sins, please don't disturb him can?! [cool]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Aiyo, he wishes to stay away from those sins, please don't disturb him can?! [cool]

Aiyah in mcf, everyone also talk cock one mah

Don’t need to treat too seriously

Just anyhow anyhow laugh can already

Some talk serious one may be joker in real life

Some jokers may be serious in real life

But end up most people same same one lah

People may have a lot more in common than they realise

Friends and colleagues come and go in your life. Loved ones accompany you till the end of life.

Yalor that’s so true

I can think in my head the time lapse of people changing in my life

Only Wife grow old together

Children will grow up and leave

Colleagues keep changing

• Praise 8

Hypersonic

i go eat steamed egg and tau hoo chap chye peng is more meaningful than talk about piak piak sin lah

at least won’t kena std and aids

• Praise 3

Weekend is in the horizon

Start piak piak & breakfast in bed

Walau eh, please don't remind me I have to work OT tonight lah....

• Praise 1

Read this few days didn't join in the spirited 'discussions'.

This morning just went to a classmate's mother's wake. On the way there received msg from a cousin that his father was in critical condition in SGH...

Told my folks and they rushed down. I rushed over too.

And he just passed away...

He's my mother's only sibling. Had fought a long n hard battle since severe bleeding of the aorta more than a year ago almost took him away.

Finally free from suffering...

Treasure life, everyone...

• Praise 10

Supersonic

This morning just went to a classmate's mother's wake. On the way there received msg from a cousin that his father was in critical condition in SGH...

He's my mother's only sibling. Had fought a long n hard battle since severe bleeding of the aorta more than a year ago almost took him away.

sincere condolences bro...
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

节哀顺变,一路好走。
  • Praise 2

sincere condolences bro...

Thanks!

Also thanks to everyone for the condolences.

Quite sombre when seeing all the vans n lorries with the bodies n coffins going in n out - now waiting at sin ming for the cortege to leave...

Car park is a major problem at this place...

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Met up with some secondary school friends over the weekend. The conversation naturally turned to folks we haven't met for a long time, and those who we would never meet again.

We've lost quite a number of friends but I remember these few clearly cos it was so sudden.

1. A choir mate to a hit and run, she was 13.

2. An ex-bf's sister, jay walked but got hit, she was 15.

3. A classmate from a sudden cardiac arrest, he was 17.

4. My BFF's first love - http://www2.tnp.sg/content/rider-dies-first-day-work

-

5. The most traumatic one of all for me personally was Darren https://sg.theasianparent.com/teen-slashed-to-death-at-downtown-east/

He was my younger brother's best friend. We had just lepaked below my block the night before. He wasn't an angel but he was a nice boy. As the situation was happening, my family and I were walking to meet him to celebrate my bro's birthday. We reached the designated meeting point. He wasn't there, but there was a dispersing crowd and strange stains on the floor. 

My bro kept calling him. He never answered. A mutual friend of theirs let us know what happened and that Darren was in critical condition at the hospital. We belatedly realised what the stains were. My bro rushed to his bestie's side. Darren fought for his life for 8 hours before succumbing due to blood loss. His picture is still on one of the walls in our house. He was an honorary family member in life, and still is in death. My brother and I remain on friendly terms with Darren's parents. 

-

6. Another one who left suddenly was my dad's restaurant biz partner. 

On a Friday, he had just joked with my dad that nobody knows when is their last day, when the upstairs would take back I/C so just do whatever they want. They went shopping at Ikea for some new furniture for their stall. On the following Monday just as my dad was preparing to go to work, his friend's wife called. He was already cold in their bed.

-

Really don't know when/where/how/what/why is gonna happen. Treasure life indeed. Most don't agree with me but I've always said that the moment we are born, all we're doing is waiting to die. 

It's up to us how we spend that time and what kind of memories we make.

• Praise 7

Just 2 days ago lost a close pal, Nuclear medicine dr. Anthony GOH. Nicest dr around. 63 only.. haiz

• Praise 1

Maybe death is not so scary. It's an unknown for sure, but it could be nicer than living (who knows?).

When one is alive, he is constantly thinking and worrying about health, job, mortgage, finances and family. Of course, life is equally beautiful with the family ties and one's fulfilment.

Hence maybe, just maybe, death could be a better place.

• Praise 1

just attended a funeral wake of a senior who passed away in his mid 40s due to asthma... he can be considered to be a mentor to me and some of my friends when we were starting to play in music bands... sort of lost contact in the past few years and then suddenly heard the news... could tell that his wife was trying to keep it together... it seems so sudden and unexpected...

not really considered a personal loss, but a sobering reminder to me nonetheless to treasure our life and the time that we have with our family and loved ones... peace...

(PS to mods: please feel free to tag on to any relevant existing threads if any. thanks.)

mid 40s considered senior.... I’m also senior
  • Praise 1

Just heard that the brother of a close friend had a heart attack 2 days ago and is still in ICU now...

Only 48 this year... 

Hope he'll pull through and get a new lease of life...

• Praise 3

Met up with some secondary school friends over the weekend. The conversation naturally turned to folks we haven't met for a long time, and those who we would never meet again.

We've lost quite a number of friends but I remember these few clearly cos it was so sudden.

1. A choir mate to a hit and run, she was 13.

2. An ex-bf's sister, jay walked but got hit, she was 15.

3. A classmate from a sudden cardiac arrest, he was 17.

4. My BFF's first love - http://www2.tnp.sg/content/rider-dies-first-day-work

-

5. The most traumatic one of all for me personally was Darren https://sg.theasianparent.com/teen-slashed-to-death-at-downtown-east/

He was my younger brother's best friend. We had just lepaked below my block the night before. He wasn't an angel but he was a nice boy. As the situation was happening, my family and I were walking to meet him to celebrate my bro's birthday. We reached the designated meeting point. He wasn't there, but there was a dispersing crowd and strange stains on the floor. 

My bro kept calling him. He never answered. A mutual friend of theirs let us know what happened and that Darren was in critical condition at the hospital. We belatedly realised what the stains were. My bro rushed to his bestie's side. Darren fought for his life for 8 hours before succumbing due to blood loss. His picture is still on one of the walls in our house. He was an honorary family member in life, and still is in death. My brother and I remain on friendly terms with Darren's parents. 

-

6. Another one who left suddenly was my dad's restaurant biz partner. 

On a Friday, he had just joked with my dad that nobody knows when is their last day, when the upstairs would take back I/C so just do whatever they want. They went shopping at Ikea for some new furniture for their stall. On the following Monday just as my dad was preparing to go to work, his friend's wife called. He was already cold in their bed.

-

Really don't know when/where/how/what/why is gonna happen. Treasure life indeed. Most don't agree with me but I've always said that the moment we are born, all we're doing is waiting to die. 

It's up to us how we spend that time and what kind of memories we make.

How come all your friends die so young?

And I am your cyber gf.

OMG I better double up on the life insurance.

:D

Maybe death is not so scary. It's an unknown for sure, but it could be nicer than living (who knows?).

When one is alive, he is constantly thinking and worrying about health, job, mortgage, finances and family. Of course, life is equally beautiful with the family ties and one's fulfilment.

Hence maybe, just maybe, death could be a better place.

I think like this too.

Maybe our death day is our birthday in the next life.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1