Treasure life...

kdash

I think that our life is the mirror image of our true self inside.

All the good things inside us is also in our external world.

So kindness inside us will manifest in the kindness others show us.

Also maybe selfishness inside us will manifest as selfishness we encounter.

I recognise my faults in many people I meet. its like a mirror and since I don't

like these faults in other people I know I have to start some where to change

and improve. I think its hard to see ourselves objectively so we have life that

allows us to see ourselves in others and because its others that we have no hesitation

to criticise them. I suspect life is perfection. Its 100% custom made just for us and

everyone has the same opportunity.

There is no time and space. There is only the here and now. So the concept of a

short life or long life is just concepts our mind makes up. Life feels real just like

night mares feel real. How many people stop their own night mares and say this

is just a dream. None cos dreams feel so real until we wake up. So life is just a

dream until we wake up and that's called death.

Now what does treasure life mean? My best dream was playing with a dog for what

felt like 20 minutes and when I woke up I thought that was fantastic and I didn't even

need to wash my hands. In 3 dreams I picked up cheese cake from a buffet line but I

woke up all 3 times and never even had a mouthful. Wouldn't it be wonderful if every

dream was eating cheese cake. Since its just a dream no calories and no clogged up

arteries.

But since life is also a dream why waste it on pursuing fame, money, power etc

Its like winning the lottery in your dreams and then you wake up. Life is just a dream

do you really want to waste it on baubles and trinkets? Do the most valuable thing

you can and if your don't know what that is. Its spend your time with people you like.

Also get the Stinger cos when your relatives come over for CNY and ask you do you drive

BMW or Mercedes and you tell them Kia and they ask you if the economy is bad. Who cares

what they think. Why let superficial people that don't care about you make your decision on

what car you should buy?

If they really cared so much about you not having a BM or Mercedes they can contribute

to a BM or Merc right?

Life is just a dream spend it wisely with the people you like and all the other superficial things

like money, power, fame they really don't matter when you wake up.

:D

Haha good post
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I'm not sure what kind of cancer.

Only heard from a relative whom went to the hospital for check up.

But they are on vege and simple diet. So them getting cancer sounds rather surprising.

Its not so much abt veggie or simple diet. Its abt an alkaline diet that will hv a substantial effect. Google this up.

Its not so much abt veggie or simple diet. Its abt an alkaline diet that will hv a substantial effect. Google this up.

No wonder some people eat simple and healthy or even organic food also can kana major illness.

Supersonic

No wonder some people eat simple and healthy or even organic food also can kana major illness.

What will come, will come.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

And cancer.

Even you eat veggies more, doesn't guarantee you everything.

Nuns got cancer, never heard before right?

Got. Woman who has never given birth is at higher risk of ovarian cancer.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Then how? Still should eat healthy or not? Lol.

Live life to the fullest.

You will never know what comes next. 

Live life to the fullest.

You will never know what comes next. 

So anyhow eat dont think so much?! Lol.

My colleague was diagnose with early stage of breast cancer last year. She had always maintain a healthy diet but she dont exercise as she dont like the sun.

She gather that the main reason for being sick is due to stress. i.e. work stress. She is in the customer service line serving corporate clients and its the accumulation of anger over the years had resulted this.

When she is on treatment, company just get another staff to cover her duties on top of his duties. Well, no one is indispensable.

Chat with colleague and told her to slow down and can consider look for other jobs with lesser stress and of coz lesser pay. She is ok with it but she told me, which employer would hire a sick employee ? So she says she is some how stuck with the current employer. Hmm..makes sense to me.

Edited by Rollagt
  • Praise 2

Still must exercise. Even just 15-20 mins everyday is enough. Helps with stress relief too.

I spend 10-15 mins walk to MRT consider exercise? Lol.

• Praise 1

Still must exercise. Even just 15-20 mins everyday is enough. Helps with stress relief too.

i also agree with 2 thumbs up..in fact we are very very blessed to have clean air and abundance of sunshine where alot of angmo countries envy.

Sunshine will remove the "yin" aura and add in "yang" power into humans.

My colleague was diagnose with early stage of breast cancer last year. She had always maintain a healthy diet but she dont exercise as she dont like the sun.

She gather that the main reason for being sick is due to stress. i.e. work stress. She is in the customer service line serving corporate clients and its the accumulation of anger over the years had resulted this.

When she is on treatment, company just get another staff to cover her duties on top of his duties. Well, no one is indispensable.

Chat with colleague and told her to slow down and can consider look for other jobs with lesser stress and of coz lesser pay. She is ok with it but she told me, which employer would hire a sick employee ? So she says she is some how stuck with the current employer. Hmm..makes sense to me.

When people strike with major illness, they always say main reason is due to stress, but i dont know how true is this? Although i agreed that stress really can caused many bad things.

When people strike with major illness, they always say main reason is due to stress, but i dont know how true is this? Although i agreed that stress really can caused many bad things.

The food we eat/drink, the lifestyle we have, the air we breathe and family history are also the main causes of critical illness.

Drink more plain water instead of sugar drinks.

• Praise 4

Better than nothing, but I will recommend you work out your core, with additional exercise such as doing some planks, squats.

Sunshine gives Vitamin D. Low Vitamin D can lead to depression. Those ang mo countries don't get much sunshine, must go for paid therapy.

Should do squats with weights or without? I used to do planks at home once a while but now give up liao. Lol. Low vitamin D can lead to depression? Will lead to anxiety and stress?

The food we eat/drink, the lifestyle we have, the air we breathe and family history are also the main causes of critical illness.

Drink more plain water instead of sugar drinks.

But heard so much that some people eat/drink healthy, lifestyle also healthy, exercise regularly, family history also nothing much major and yet still can strike with some illness. 

• Praise 1

now while she take a break, everyday can go for a walk in the park, morning sun before 10am is good for body.

• Praise 1

With or without, got do is still better than no do. Start without anyway. Why give up ?

Yes, low Vitamin D can lead to depression. Most people now sit inside office, walk to MRT, walk under shelter, no sunshine wor. Some people don't even leave the office building. Home -> Car/MRT -> Office -> Car/MRT -> Home. It can be quite suicidal.

Family history is hard to say one. I'm not sure how many people keep track of it, like parents, grandparents, relatives. Some relatives don't even talk to each other.

if the lifestyle without much exercise, driving make it worse. When i drove daily, the only thing in mind is to get to office fast, get home fast....  nothing in between.  Now while taking BMW, i get to walk more, stop/shop around more, talk to my wife more (no need to focus on the road!), and get angry less (cursing behind the wheel!).

• Praise 3

With or without, got do is still better than no do. Start without anyway. Why give up ?

Yes, low Vitamin D can lead to depression. Most people now sit inside office, walk to MRT, walk under shelter, no sunshine wor. Some people don't even leave the office building. Home -> Car/MRT -> Office -> Car/MRT -> Home. It can be quite suicidal.

Family history is hard to say one. I'm not sure how many people keep track of it, like parents, grandparents, relatives. Some relatives don't even talk to each other.

Give up maybe due to lack of drive to push myself from doing it. Esp after doing it find not much change to my overall well being. But i guess this is just my lame excuses. Lol.

Very true, nowadays many people see sun like will die. So the duration under sun is very short, the most is during lunch time when they walk out to eat lunch. Other than that, limit the exposure to sun. But surprisingly it seems that many of these people still happily everafter le, like not much major health problem. Many of my colleagues never do any exercises de, some everyday all meals eat outside food, but they still quite healthy without any health issue. 

↡ Advertisement