Citroen Cars

SGCMVassago

Had a XM 2.0 for 3 years, wonderful car and have made several trips from KL to Singapore in 2008/2009 period.

And before that, I have owned several ZXs , which I would regard as some of the best cars that I've driven. The Malaysian citroen club and fans have gradually slowed down after 2010 and with the new era of DS cars, many sold and moved onto newer and other brands.

As for me, I opted for Peugeot 308 as work and family demanded newer cars.

XM a beauty.

:D

↡ Advertisement

You asked the right question lol

Maybe replace with bentley hehe

Look chio mah

Just like chiobu, higher maintenance required

Citroen cars look chio? I always find their cars design looks way too special and some of them even looks like some UFO and spaceship.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Citroen cars look chio? I always find their cars design looks way too special and some of them even looks like some UFO and spaceship.  [laugh]

I will say acquired taste. There is no one solution fits all. I dislike the Cactus and C3 aircross, but love the C5 X7, C6, ds5

I will say acquired taste. There is no one solution fits all. I dislike the Cactus and C3 aircross, but love the C5 X7, C6, ds5

Actually C5 not bad. Others design indeed look too unique. Lol.

• Praise 1

Actually C5 not bad. Others design indeed look too unique. Lol.

Which is why I'm driving a C5. Just love the design and the ride comfort. I can find cars that looks good but not the ride comfort. So far the problems I had are commonly related to most BMW engine. Manage to fixed it by replacing the valve stem seal.

Edited by theory_87

Which is why I'm driving a C5. Just love the design and the ride comfort. I can find cars that looks good but not the ride comfort. So far the problems I had are commonly related to most BMW engine. Manage to fixed it by replacing the valve stem seal.

I do agree that C5 is both good looking and comfort ride. I am driving the C5 for almost 7 years now and it is my longest serving car so far. Due to aged, it is giving me some problems in the engine and undercarriage. Changing to a SUV and hope my first SUV will serve me well for years to come.
  • Praise 1

I do agree that C5 is both good looking and comfort ride. I am driving the C5 for almost 7 years now and it is my longest serving car so far. Due to aged, it is giving me some problems in the engine and undercarriage. Changing to a SUV and hope my first SUV will serve me well for years to come.

You change to what suv ah?

I like the new C5 SUV. Sufficiently powerful and spacious but looking at the resale value of the C4 on sgCarMart really puts me off. Generally worse than Nissan or Mazda, not even comparing to Toyota which tend to have better resale.

Any thoughts?

I like it l buy it. 

Resale matters less to me. Its what I drive that matters more. 

I would consider c5 aircross if only it was bigger and longer. Even the DS 7 is not that big. 

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I like it l buy it. 

Resale matters less to me. Its what I drive that matters more. 

I would consider c5 aircross if only it was bigger and longer. Even the DS 7 is not that big. 

Bought popular brand like e class 5er harrier all resale value drop alot 

might as well get rare model lol

• Praise 2