Let's talk about airport lounges

therock

Lounge members can always bring in one guest.

If you see a beautiful lady going in alone.

Strike up a conversation and pretend you forgot your boarding pass

and let her invite you in as her guest. [thumbsup]

:D

I don't think I would get invited with my face.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Eat full full in lounge. Bathe and change into pyjamas. Go up and sleep. Reach home tomorrow morning can Cheong.

But today shower room very popular. I finished makan still yet to call me.

is there any card that let you bring more than 1 guest to priority pass lounge each time?  i have the stanchart visa card that gave me 6 passes.  and amex ascend that gives me 4 vouchers.  any more?

i think there a couple of card that gives unlimited access but only to card member and maybe one guest. 

i usually bring my kids plus old parents or parents in laws on trips, so headcount about 7-8pax.  lounge is a good place to keep everyone in one place and relaxed. 

is there any card that let you bring more than 1 guest to priority pass lounge each time?  i have the stanchart visa card that gave me 6 passes.  and amex ascend that gives me 4 vouchers.  any more?

i think there a couple of card that gives unlimited access but only to card member and maybe one guest. 

i usually bring my kids plus old parents or parents in laws on trips, so headcount about 7-8pax.  lounge is a good place to keep everyone in one place and relaxed. 

I also want to know. Unlimited access with unlimited guests (for each access)....

Edited by Boringchap

is there any card that let you bring more than 1 guest to priority pass lounge each time? i have the stanchart visa card that gave me 6 passes. and amex ascend that gives me 4 vouchers. any more?

i usually bring my kids plus old parents or parents in laws on trips, so headcount about 7-8pax. lounge is a good place to keep everyone in one place and relaxed.

Dbs altitude

yeah, i got this card, still live i think but condemn into cold palace already.  i think its the standard 2 people per visit.  I am hoping to find those that can bring in more guests.  Cannot combine cards apparently.

so far, only stanchest and amex ascend giving me more than 2 people per visit.  

don't think will get unlimited visit + unlimited guest lah, maybe the fabled centurion or ultima cards, but then, if at that level, i don't need to keng so hard already  [:p]

Turbocharged

yeah, i got this card, still live i think but condemn into cold palace already. i think its the standard 2 people per visit. I am hoping to find those that can bring in more guests. Cannot combine cards apparently.

don't think will get unlimited visit + unlimited guest lah, maybe the fabled centurion or ultima cards, but then, if at that level, i don't need to keng so hard already [:p]

If you need to bring in your entourage, forget about the usual free 2 times per annum versions (eg dbs altitude, citi PremierMiles etc)

Get the SCB Priority Banking Visa Infinite (Blue version. Not brown)

If you have less than 200k (including home loan), you get 4 visits. >200k,you get 24 visits.

Alternatively, you and your spouse apply for the citi PremierMiles and you'll have access for 4 per annum. And if you both apply for dbs Altitude as well, that's access for 4 on another flight.

For unlimited entries for 2 (with hefty annual fees $500+), get the hsbc visa infinite or citi prestige Mastercard. Citi Prestige unlimited entry allows to sign in one guest. Hsbc vi is slightly different, it issues your supp card a priority pass card for unlimited entries.

Alternatively, open an account with dbs Asia Treasure, you get lounge and airport transfer.

You'll have to work out the combination that suits you and then go float that boat.

My 2 cts, conserve your priority pass access overseas where your access will really count as the airport options can be dire or if you're stuck at an airport due to flight delays. Changi has excellent alternatives to priority pass lounges unless your flight ticket is in the forward cabin where airline lounge access is a given.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

For DBS Asia Treasures:

You need 2 mil ya?

The 200k treasures gets you air and sunshine

Yeah, I don't know Chongster's SES so I gave him a range of options and specified Asia Treasures.

yeah, i got this card, still live i think but condemn into cold palace already. i think its the standard 2 people per visit. I am hoping to find those that can bring in more guests. Cannot combine cards apparently.

don't think will get unlimited visit + unlimited guest lah, maybe the fabled centurion or ultima cards, but then, if at that level, i don't need to keng so hard already [:p]

Amex ascend uf get annual fee waived off they don't issued any voucher.

Need to pay for the fee.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

thanks, didn't know about the blue SCB card, i got the brown one, my housing loan with them, so maybe can beg them for the blue card.

my SES is super low by MCF standards lah, here all full cash one. i only full cash COE renewal...i am sure i don't have 2 mil lying around to put at DBS just to get priority passes : )

If you have the brown one, check if they have 6 entries per annum.

Hypersonic

Amex ascend uf get annual fee waived off they don't issued any voucher.

Need to pay for the fee.

This year manage to get the annual fee waived off and still get airport lounge voucher and Hilton hotel voucher.

This year manage to get the annual fee waived off and still get airport lounge voucher and Hilton hotel voucher.

Hilton having promotion. Complete 2 stays by 30 June to get hold status.

The hilton MVP website promotion is 4 stays to get gold.

Ya. I can confirm this too. My AF was waived and was given the Hilton and 4 passes as well.