Corolla Hatch/Auris launched at Geneva 2018

gemmoglock

Usually mazda’s NVH is one of the worse. Good handling n all but feels noisy & rough. Maybe cx9 improved but somehow, little interest in it

haha u r different category of buyer.

↡ Advertisement

Only Jap and American.

Our version might be different.

Jap version quite good le

generally speaking, other than engines and head unit, transmissions and interior for USA/Jap/SEA compact and executive sedan models are usually identical in recent years for Toyota, Honda.

Supersonic

haha u r different category of buyer.

No la, dun say liddat. I oredi say I’m happy to buy jap. It’s juz the poor NVH that irritates me. And it’s not about whether it’s a B&B car. The entry level Golf 1.2 is surprisingly refined. When i test drove the Mz3 1.6, the poor NVH was pretty obvious

No la, dun say liddat. I oredi say I’m happy to buy jap. It’s juz the poor NVH that irritates me. And it’s not about whether it’s a B&B car. The entry level Golf 1.2 is surprisingly refined. When i test drove the Mz3 1.6, the poor NVH was pretty obvious

yeah agreed, the mz3 in terms of NVH. That one i test drove before.

I would say my elantra is pretty decent, really don't find it too different during test drive from an altis which is probably the best NVH for these jap B&B class compacts.

The contis were more expensive, so didn't test drive.

Golf, i only sat in the older model before. No different from any honda or toyota to me.

generally speaking, other than engines and head unit, transmissions and interior for USA/Jap/SEA compact and executive sedan models are usually identical in recent years for Toyota, Honda.

For Corolla, JDM is different from overseas since Gen 9.  Singapore still sell Gen 9 JDM corolla till it was FL.

For Camry, JDM is different from overseas since Gen 6.

Neutral Newbie

got the update from one of PI stated they bring in corolla sport japan version soon

Any idea what the price might be?

The recent reviews from US, Australia and UK are quite good, some saying that the new Auris /Corolla hatchback has Golf like ride and handling.

Turbocharged

Borneo Motors did bring in the UK made Auris some years back. Didn't really sell well. Rarely even see it on the road.

Borneo Motors did bring in the UK made Auris some years back. Didn't really sell well. Rarely even see it on the road.

Because wrong pricing.

↡ Advertisement